The MT-07 Forum

Termignoni Full Exhaust Systems Group Buy! (ENDED)

bellissimoto

bellissimoto
Update!  Pics of Termignoni Exhaust System unboxing here!

Hello FZ-07.org members!

My name is Paul and I’m excited to be your link in obtaining some of the finest parts available for your FZ-07!

As mentioned in our introduction thread, we’re going to kick things off with a group buy to showcase some of the newer products available for your FZ-07.

First up is the Termignoni exhaust system. Termignoni is synonymous with performance, and as an official supplier to MotoGP (having been on 8 of the last 10 MotoGP Championship winning bikes!), Moto2, and World Superbike teams make some of the finest quality exhaust systems in the world.

They have three different full systems available for the FZ-07, each with a removable db killer:

Stainless Steel Headers with Titanium can and Carbon end cap

Ktyjrs1l.jpg
yn4w8r3l.jpg

Stainless Steel Headers with Carbon Can and Carbon end cap

4zPTuwal.jpg
0ZrI4msl.jpg

And probably one of the most unique versions available not readily found in other manufacturers, a Black Stainless Steel Header version with Carbon can and Carbon end cap for that totally blacked out look!

UdM3zfCl.jpg

We need just 5 people to accommodate the group buy discount of 25% and FREE SHIPPING (within the USA, add $75 for international)

Pricing is as follows:

SS header w/ Ti can and Carbon end cap – Retail $1000, Group Buy Price $750

SS header w/ Carbon can and Carbon end cap – Retail $1025, Group Buy Price $768.75

Black SS header w/ Carbon can and Carbon end cap – Retail $1125, Group Buy Price $843.75

Don't miss this special group buy on one of the finest exhausts available!  Sign up in this thread to reserve yours today!

Reserved List

1.  @alextseng31087 - SS header w/Carbon can and Carbon end cap
2.  @vmoto  - Black SS header w/ Carbon can and Carbon end cap
3.  @srolo - Black SS header w/ Carbon can and Carbon end cap

:)

- Paul

www.bellissimoto.com

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That Black Stainless Steel with the Carbon can looks sweet!

Hello FZ-07.org members! 

My name is Paul and I’m excited to be your link in obtaining some of the finest parts available for your FZ-07!

As mentioned in our introduction thread, we’re going to kick things off with a group buy to showcase some of the newer products available for your FZ-07.

First up is the Termignoni exhaust system. Termignoni is synonymous with performance, and as an official supplier to MotoGP (having been on 8 of the last 10 MotoGP Championship winning bikes!), Moto2, and World Superbike teams make some of the finest quality exhaust systems in the world.

They have three different full systems available for the FZ-07, each with a removable db killer:

Stainless Steel Headers with Titanium can and Carbon end cap

Ktyjrs1l.jpg
yn4w8r3l.jpg

Stainless Steel Headers with Carbon Can and Carbon end cap

4zPTuwal.jpg
0ZrI4msl.jpg

And probably one of the most unique versions available not readily found in other manufacturers, a Black Stainless Steel Header version with Carbon can and Carbon end cap for that totally blacked out look!

UdM3zfCl.jpg

We need just 5 people to accommodate the group buy discount of 25% and FREE SHIPPING (within the USA, add $75 for international)

Pricing is as follows:

SS header w/ Ti can and Carbon end cap – Retail $1000, Group Buy Price $750

SS header w/ Carbon can and Carbon end cap – Retail $1025, Group Buy Price $768.75

Black SS header w/ Carbon can and Carbon end cap – Retail $1125, Group Buy Price $843.75

Don't miss this special group buy on one of the finest exhausts available!  Sign up in this thread to reserve yours today!

- Paul

www.bellissimoto.com

• Premium Member
yamahappy74

Ooooh ho ho ho, if I still had my FZ, this was the exhaust I wanted. Man, these sound amazing, even in crappy youtube clips. I would jump at this if I were in the market for an exhaust for my FZ, especially at that price.

• Premium Member

I have this exhaust (carbon muffler) and absolutely love it. I'm pretty sure I still smile every time I start my bike up! AND those black pipes though!!! Little jealous right now.

• Premium Member

Great deal for anyone that's looking for an exhaust! Digging the black version!!

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

• 2 weeks later...
bellissimoto

Morning Monday bump! Nothing like waking up to the sound of a Termignoni exhaust on the way to work. Don't have one you say? Get in on this group buy and reserve your today :)

- Paul

www.bellissimoto.com

bellissimoto

@simbadc650, it's never too late my friend!

- Paul

www.bellissimoto.com

Simbadc650
@simbadc650 , it's never too late my friend! 

- Paul

www.bellissimoto.com
ive had a Delkevic now a s1r1  two brothers, lol.  

bellissimoto
@simbadc650 , it's never too late my friend! 

- Paul

www.bellissimoto.com
ive had a Delkevic now a s1r1  two brothers, lol.
I think that makes you an official exhaust tester @Simbadc650, so why not stop there?  LoL! 

- Paul

www.bellissimoto.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • Premium Member
superhawk848

When does the deal end and how many peeps do you have so far? looking to pick up a pipe

bigdaddybane

This comes a week after I got the Yoshimura ... all three look darn good but that Black SS header w/ Carbon can and cap is a beauty.

bellissimoto
When does the deal end and how many peeps do you have so far? looking to pick up a pipe
We really haven't set and end date as of yet.  But if you want one before we get to 5 people, PM me and I'll see what I can do :) 
- Paul 

www.bellissimoto.com

bellissimoto

Yes, the Group Buy is still going on for the Termignoni Exhaust Systems...just because we don't have anyone signed up as of yet doesn't mean the group buy is over :)

In fact, we just had our shipment come in today, so I'll try and get pictures up so you can see the quality for yourselves, and not just from stock photos :)

- Paul

www.bellissimoto.com

bellissimoto

Ok everyone, as promised...pics of the Termignoni Exhaust System unboxing here at Bellissimoto, and probably the first real world pics of the Black Stainless Steel version period!

It's one thing to see the stock photos put out by the companies, but another to see them in person.  I'm happy to report, these systems look even better in real world lighting conditions!

Have a look...

nNMv55jh.jpg
T1dENODh.jpg
D6JPymsh.jpg
GhGtsxsh.jpg
NMQNWGfh.jpg

Pics of the Black SS header w/ Carbon can and Carbon end cap here!

bellissimoto
I'm a spec nerd/geek. What's the weight and dyno results

tZAUw5Mh.jpg

Does this work?

- Paul 

www.bellissimoto.com

Put me on the list for the black ss header with carbon can and cap, should have the monies by the time we get enough ppl

bellissimoto
Put me on the list for the black ss header with carbon can and cap, should have the monies by the time we get enough ppl
No worries, you're on the list! 

- Paul

www.bellissimoto.com

I am interested in getting into the group buy as well. Carbon fiber can and end cap, stainless headers. Thanks.

bellissimoto
I am interested in getting into the group buy as well. Carbon fiber can and end cap, stainless headers. Thanks.
Added you to the list! 

- Paul 

www.bellissimoto.com

Archived