The MT-07 Forum

Welcome Bellissimoto as newest supporting Vendor!

I'm proud to welcome Bellissimoto as our newest supporting vendor! BelissiMoto is the exclusive USA distributer of the awesome Termignoni exhaust system for the FZ-07 and also sells Gilles Tooling rear sets as well as other fine parts and accessories for the FZ-07.

Welcome to the forum!

• Global Moderator

Cool. I am looking forward to seeing what they have available. I have a birthday coming up next month :)

bellissimoto

Thanks Cruizin! We're glad to be a part of the FZ-07 community! We have a lot of very nice products available for the FZ-07. Check out the thread on our very first group buy here

- Paul

www.bellissimoto.com

• 1 month later...
  • Premium Member
panchobullet

I just did welcome you yesterday by getting the Gilles Tooling Rearset! Welcome and looking forward to keep getting awesome "promos" from Bellissimoto!

You've never seen me cause I'm too damn fast!

bellissimoto

Thank you for that warm welcome @panchobullet! It is much appreciated!

:)

- Paul

www.bellissimoto.com

ninjaiceberg

Welcome. Just put in an order for the Gilles chain adjuster. Awesome price.

Welcome. Just put in an order for the Gilles chain adjuster. Awesome price.

I did too! Thanks, @bellissimoto!

• 4 months later...

Hello. I didn't want to start a thread, so I thought I'd ask the question here.

My question is; are you are able to get a group buy on the ixil z7 ixrace exhaust. I feel there would be plenty of interest within this forum for this. I may be wrong but I thought I'd at least get the question out there.

Thanks!
-Measton91

• Premium Member

Hey Paul!

Just saw that your site got an update! It works so much better!

I like how I found out on the Ducati Scrambler forum. A rider plugged you for parts he just purchased. :)

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

bellissimoto
Hello. I didn't want to start a thread, so I thought I'd ask the question here.  
My question is; are you are able to get a group buy on the ixil z7 ixrace exhaust. I feel there would be plenty of interest within this forum for this. I may be wrong but I thought I'd at least get the question out there.

Thanks!
-Measton91
Ixil isn't a brand we import or distribute, so to be honest I don't think I'd be able to offer a significant savings on this product unfortunately.   
If you change your mind though and DO want a product we import and distribute, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised at what I can offer.

:)

- Paul

bellissimoto
Hey Paul! 
Just saw that your site got an update! It works so much better!

I like how I found out on the Ducati Scrambler forum. A rider plugged you for parts he just purchased. :)
Thanks Meek! 
It's been there all along though...we have a Red banner on our old site linking you to the preview of the new one.  It's still under heavy, heavy construction though...great for browsing products, but for anyone on this forum it's still best to PM me here for the best deals :)

- Paul

Archived