The MT-07 Forum

Toce performance exhaust

slow06er

• Premium Member

Anybody checked the exhaust made by company called Toce performance, they currently make ones for Yamaha R1 & R6, but I talked to somebody from that company, and he said if their was a lot of demand from FZ 07 owners, then he might start making the exhaust for the FZ 07
Does anybody like that exhaust ?, to get more info, go to YouTube and type Toce exhaust, and you will get a few movies, or go and check it on their web site.
I kinda like that exhaust, because it looks like a GP exhaust and sound like it too, and I think the price is not that expensive either. They are also based in the USA
can you guys give me your opinion about that exhaust .
here is the web site link for it: http://www.toceperformance.com/yamaha/

fooschnickens
If they would make exhaust just like that one, I think I would purchase it

http://www.toceperformance.com/toce-performance-2015-r1-gp-3-4-system/#PhotoSwipe1451709253825

This a 3/4 system made for the 2015 R1, but it could be done for the FZ 07
Haha how is it for pre-order only but already has 5 reivews? XD 
It'd be nice to see Toce hop in the market, their R1 exhausts sound amazing. They might run into a problem with sticker shock, though. Most of their 3/4 setups lie in the upper end of what our full exhausts run, and I don't think they even make a full setup for any bike. I'd be curious to see what they come up with, either a full setup or an M4-style slip on that requires cutting the stock piece.

I'm always amazed at how little full exhaust setups cost for the FZ. I paid less for my full Leo Vince exhaust than my buddy did for the slip-on Leo Vince he got for his Speed Triple. That's plain nuts.

• Global Moderator
Looks cool. I would be willing to pay the extra cost in a heartbeat if they made a true 2-into-2 system.
I second this
a 2-2 system would be awesome for our bikes
see if he'd be willing@slow06r

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

• Premium Member

I wonder if just buying the header pipe from any other manufacturers (M4, Akro, two brother,...), and trying to install the Toce R6 slip-on on it, would that even work?, both bikes motor are almost the same size, and also where would someone gets informations like the outside diameter to both sides (pieces) to see if it fits?

Like this one (check photo # 6 & 7)

http://www.toceperformance.com/toce-performance-yamaha-r6-06-15-double-down-exhaust/#PhotoSwipe1451777005494

I personally wouldn't have one as I am a bit of a minimalist. However I really appreciate the individual styling. I does look good without looking kitsch.

Go forth and modify my son...go forth and modify...

If I ever needed another aftermarket exhaust pipe I might consider this style for my FZ-07:

[attachment id=1248" thumbnail="1] 

I listened to it on you tube and it sounds great on an R6 but what about an FZ-07? I expect it will be on the loud side but I can only imagine what it will sound like. Helps to know. Most don't buy on looks alone. (if they're smart) Toce should design one for the FZ-07 and entice with it. I'm sure they have enough money to make one pipe and make a video of it. Tell your man I said that if you want.

Beemer

Looks cool. I would be willing to pay the extra cost in a heartbeat if they made a true 2-into-2 system.
YES!! THAT! Thank you! I would make a CD of it purring to help me sleep and market it, get rich!

Beemer

• 2 months later...
AlbatrossCafe

Assuming the correct mounts could be fabricated & the pipe sizes are close enough, what would be the ramifications be if I did something where I took this slip-on and mounted it on say an Akra Carbon header?

Could the performance be that adversely affected? Would a 1-into-2 muffler "designed" for an inline-4 not work on our bike for any reason?

Edit: whoops, forgot the link: http://www.toceperformance.com/toce-performance-2006-2015-yamaha-r6-double-down-slip-on-exhaust/

• 1 month later...

I had the toce exhaust on my 2012 cbr600 and absolutely loved it, it was loud, agressive, and ferocious. I'm sure it pissed my neighbors off and my parents but would I do it agian......yes I would. I'm always on the look out for something new and different.

• 3 months later...

TOCE will make you a FZ-07 3/4. I called yesterday after meeting some one in Hartford CT with it. Sounds AWESOME. They are asking 595.00 for it and takes them about 2-5 days to build it for you.

I do like this one. And I am not into exhausts at all.

I wonder if they will make the whole thing black including all the pipes.

I'm only here cause I thought it said "taco performance exhaust".... With my credit card out at the ready.

So does it come with 2 outputs or 1? I am confused.
Yeah, that middle picture is confusing. I don't think that's the FZ-07 system... Also, there is a note at the bottom that says "Important: This is a cut system in it's preliminary stage that will include minor trimming of the fairing." which doesn't make sense either. I can't imagine what trimming you would have to do for a 3/4 exhaust.

I think if I am going to spend $600+ for an exhaust, I'd rather spend a little more for a full system. Too bad, because I do like the looks of the Toce

Archived