The MT-07 Forum

Need a new set of handlebars

rapture333

rapture333

Hey guys, with the FZ-07 being my first bike, I took a fall and slide when I was first beginning to learn. Luckily I was wearing all of my equipment at the time and the bike had engine sliders to protect it, the only casualty was the handlebars. The left side of the bar is bent lower than then other, and it's a pain I could live without. Does anyone know a good pair of aftermarket handlebars for the FZ-07?

• Premium Member

You can prolly get stock ones for 50$ according to my parts search...

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW

• Premium Member
wickedtwister

I will give you my stocker just pay shipping. Only problem is it's at home and I'm not for the next 2 weeks.

• Premium Member

Are you looking for a stock replacement or something else? There are a few aftermarket handlebars which change the geometry a bit...

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

I'm cheap.  I bought Bikemaster Daytona bars off amazon.    They run about $20 including shipping.  I think the renthals are generally considered the best choice around here.

rapture333

Hey wickedtwister, that sounds great! I don't mind waiting the two weeks, I was looking at getting a pair of blinkers/brake lights from you as well. Perhaps we can bundle it all in the same order? Either way, I don't mind waiting!

• Premium Member
wickedtwister

I'll ship them separately. I'll have your lights done first. I think shipping will be about 10 bucks or so on the bar. I'll just add it to your invoice if that's cool.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if you got it all worked out with new bars but I just got new "bars" on my bike. They're actually clip ons, Woodcraft Clip-ons adapter plate. You have two riding options when you buy the adapter plate, if you go with the 1.5inch you can go from Stock height to optimal race position. If you like riding twisties and getting low, I reccomend it! I just tried them out yesterday at ACH and they feel more stable than the higher bars at high speeds

Archived