The MT-07 Forum

Where are you riding on July 4th weekend?

ladyfz

• Premium Member
speedingtickets
I'm very sad to report my husband's bike was STOLEN earlier tonight. MAJOR F'N SUCKAGE. He had a disk lock alarm and a heavy Kryptonite chain, chained up to a pole outside his office building. Broad-f'n-daylight man. I feel terrible for him, he's so brokenhearted... :(
We should bring back "rat helmet torture" (it is exactly as it sounds) for people that steal. Chopping off hands seem to be pretty effective in some Countries also. Keep your eyes on your local Craigslist for the bike. Thieves are simply lowlifes that are too stupid to earn $ selling drugs. I am sorry and good luck.

• Premium Member

Sorry to hear about the stolen bike.

Not much riding planned for me. Old neighbor throws a big MC related party I'll stop in to check out. Mostly older Harley oriented guys and a couple clubs. Hoping to pick the brains of some old timers and maybe get a lead on a good chop candidate.

Everything went braap.

• Premium Member
getting lost in west virginia. no destination. no plans.
My favorite place to ride any where WV.  

Going out to the Cottage for the 4th private lake no DNR lots of fireworks! I'll ride there but its only 15 miles away from the house.

2015 FZ-07 2003 2014 GSXR 1000

• Premium Member
I'm very sad to report my husband's bike was STOLEN earlier tonight. MAJOR F'N SUCKAGE. He had a disk lock alarm and a heavy Kryptonite chain, chained up to a pole outside his office building. Broad-f'n-daylight man. I feel terrible for him, he's so brokenhearted... :(
Sorry, I always say S^!t happens for a reason. Things always work out for the best. 

2015 FZ-07 2003 2014 GSXR 1000

Thanks for the kind words of support, everybody. Means a lot.

All of your responses so far sound like a lotta fun, whether it's a road trip or just shootin' the shiz with buddies, brews and BBQ. Have a great one!

AND...

Don't blow your fingers off with bottle rockets!

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Rode over 600 miles this past weekend. We are beat! I'll post a ride report later.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Archived