The MT-07 Forum

Decepticons attack!

yamahappy74

• Premium Member
yamahappy74

It only just occurred to me today how much my bike looks like an Insecticon from G1 Transformers. Might have to use that for something. Shrapnel was a badass.

You lost me at Insecticon. I quit watching cartoons shortly after "The Herculoids" but now that you got me thinking about it, I think my FZ 07 resembles Tundro, all muscular and bad-ass!

Beemer

• Premium Member
yamahappy74
You lost me at Insecticon. I quit watching cartoons shortly after "The Herculoids" but now that you got me thinking about it, I think my FZ 07 resembles Tundro, all muscular and bad-ass!
I'm 41 but I still hold onto fond memories of Transformers when I was a kid. Enough so that the Michael Bay movies just piss me off, especially the last one. Insecticons are black and purple (not blurple) with the occasional patch of yellow. Looking at my bike, it just clicked that it could be an Insecticon if they had been able to transform into an automobile of some sort. I guess I was just geeking out, lol.

Well, people do say the headlight gives the bike a bug look so don't feel like the Lone Ranger. You just elaborated on it and gave it a name.

Beemer

• Premium Member
yamahappy74

I think once I get my cowl, I'll be slapping a Decepticon sticker on there. Make it official, lol.

I put this on my R6. I definitely thought it was a decepticon bike (maybe not so much if it was white or blue... or some light color).

292072_10150319917556288_62649266_n.jpg?oh=24282dcc2ae12328d96eaa107b959c52&oe=5620CF01

• 6 months later...

Archived