The MT-07 Forum

Wheelies with Friends

Wish I could wheelie even if for a second. Ride safe (relatively) you guys

'15 FZ-09 Cadmium Yellow
'15 White Fz-07 - Sold

• Premium Member

You have skills that I do not.

Plus major cajones. Good luck keeping them out of the vice of hwp.

Everything went braap.

[video src=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YOZKeK8Z_w] Please like, share, and subscribe my fellow FZ-07 riders!

What gear you find good for wheelies. I'm clutching up in second but can't go as long as you. Like 12 seconds in.

I do 2nd sitdowns and standups and 3rd standups. Rolling at about 4-5k. I've gotten a little better and can snap it past balance point riding them slower and more controlled than in the video.

• Global Moderator
Thats a lot of skill, but I think you are all a bunch of idiots for doing it in traffic.
Gotta agree, not to mention the oil starvation of that poor fz, so many piston rings that could have been savezd

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

Thats a lot of skill, but I think you are all a bunch of idiots for doing it in traffic.
Gotta agree, not to mention the oil starvation of that poor fz, so many piston rings that could have been savezd

I've done a clean air mod to prevent the oil starvation.

I do 2nd sitdowns and standups and 3rd standups. Rolling at about 4-5k. I've gotten a little better and can snap it past balance point riding them slower and more controlled than in the video.

Nice! Taking me a little while to get use to it. I am use to my 636 so much power.

• Premium Member

Exactly the bad image that decent bikers don't need. Stunting on public roads topped by shorts and t-shirts.....

we had 4 of them wreak into each other doing that last week. 1 got run over by the car behind them and died.

Archived