Sign in to follow this  
jimmyt3000

Got my 2015 fz07 graphite today

jimmyt3000
Picked up my new bike today! Got it home and looking it over and the blue front rim is scratched up on both sides of the rim. WTF!!! Went straight back to the dealer and they are gonna order me a NEW front wheel. Sucks but at least they are gonna make it right. I think they are anodized???

• Like 3

jetgirl
I'd be so annoyed. Awesome color choice though.

rowdy
My favorite color! Shit happens. The dealer is doing the right thing. Can't ask for much more.
  • Like 1

motomeek
Congrats! Glad you caught sooner than later. At least you're getting it fixed!

roadrunner
Great color choice! Welcome to the forums

Eastern Kayaker
Welcome! It's great that the dealer is making the wheel issue right by replacing the wheel. Enjoy your new ride.

Allan
They are anodized, like the frame as well. Remember to vote here and make the forums realize what the best color choice is.  ;)

pgeldz
Sorry to hear about the wheel, but I AM glad to hear the dealer is making it right.

You're gonna love this bike!!!

:)

- Paulie

bmwpowere36m3
They are anodized, like the frame as well. Remember to vote here and make the forums realize what the best color choice is.  ;)

You sure? I'm pretty sure the steel frame is painted as I see evidence of "overspray" and dry spots on the frame. Wheels maybe... but they look painted to me as well.

Allan
You sure? I'm pretty sure the steel frame is painted as I see evidence of "overspray" and dry spots on the frame. Wheels maybe... but they look painted to me as well.
Yeah. Sorry. The frame is painted. But the wheels are most definitely anodized aluminum.