The MT-07 Forum

So. Cal Palomar Mountain Ride? Video Clip and Pictures :)

captainbeard714

captainbeard714

Anyone down to meet up and ride Palomar mountain sometime. Just went there yesterday the first time and its one of my new favorite rides thats close around here.  Here is a video clip and some pics from yesterday.

VIDEO IS RIGHT BELOW.  ITS JUST BLACK
th_palomar.mp4
^^^^^^^^^^^^

IMG_7542.jpg

IMG_7550.jpg

Palomar mountain is an awesome place to ride! It was my first time going up there a few months ago and have been wanting to retun!!

Thats the place where i realized that i needed to upgrade my stock suspension.

captainbeard714
Palomar mountain is an awesome place to ride! It was my first time going up there a few months ago and have been wanting to retun!! 
Thats the place where i realized that i needed to upgrade my stock suspension.
Haha yah man!  Its a really nice road for the most part but there is some bumpy parts and plenty of good turns to lean over on.  It made me think about suspension too.  Actually went home and adjust my suspension for the first time.  Just going up one click on the rear shock actually made a significant difference.  More than I thought.  

I'm glad that helped a bit for you. But the adjustments on the preload for the stock shock wasnt enough for me. I bit the bullet and went with the Matris suspension front and rear. I enjoyed riding this bike before the suspension upgrade. Now its a drug and cant get enough of it...

This bike is a bloody bargain for the enjoyment it delivers.

Archived