Sign in to follow this  
chacet

New Member from Quebec Canada South of the Montreal Island.

chacet
Hello All My name is Chace and I just Bought my self a new FZ-07 it is my first bike and i am going for my full license the 14th of July the road test.(Wish me luck). I put about 200km on it so far and man is this baby fun to ride, it is light nimble just enough torque to have some fun and very stylish.
Here are some pics just got it last Saturday so no mods yet what do you guys suggest????.

2D8lGdW.jpg

IHjuJmE.jpg

snowdriftless
Welcome, A radiator guard, frame/axle/fork sliders are good, Wind/fly screen may be helpful. Anything beyond that is up to you.
  • Like 1

hippiebikerchick
Welcome chacet! Gorgeous bike; I love the Canadian graphite! Did it come with two warning stickers on the tank? I'd get rid of those right away. Good luck on your road test.
  • Like 1

chacet
Welcome chacet! Gorgeous bike; I love the Canadian graphite! Did it come with two warning stickers on the tank? I'd get rid of those right away. Good luck on your road test.
Yeah which is really fugly :P i took them off. that picture is the morning i picked up the bike at the shop. Thanks for the luck.

chacet
Welcome, A radiator guard, frame/axle/fork sliders are good, Wind/fly screen may be helpful. Anything beyond that is up to you.
Thanks those are things i have not thought of. I had in mind a tidy tail. led flashers, tank bag,Blue Clutch and break levers, maybe a small windshield.