The MT-07 Forum

New Member from Quebec Canada South of the Montreal Island.

chacet

Hello All My name is Chace and I just Bought my self a new FZ-07 it is my first bike and i am going for my full license the 14th of July the road test.(Wish me luck). I put about 200km on it so far and man is this baby fun to ride, it is light nimble just enough torque to have some fun and very stylish.
Here are some pics just got it last Saturday so no mods yet what do you guys suggest????.

2D8lGdW.jpg

IHjuJmE.jpg

• Premium Member
snowdriftless

Welcome, A radiator guard, frame/axle/fork sliders are good, Wind/fly screen may be helpful. Anything beyond that is up to you.

P1: Vice? I have no vice, I'm as pure as the driven snow!
P2: Yeah but you've been drifting

All the gear all the time!

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome chacet! Gorgeous bike; I love the Canadian graphite! Did it come with two warning stickers on the tank? I'd get rid of those right away. Good luck on your road test.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Welcome chacet! Gorgeous bike; I love the Canadian graphite! Did it come with two warning stickers on the tank? I'd get rid of those right away. Good luck on your road test.
Yeah which is really fugly :P i took them off. that picture is the morning i picked up the bike at the shop. Thanks for the luck.

Welcome, A radiator guard, frame/axle/fork sliders are good, Wind/fly screen may be helpful. Anything beyond that is up to you.
Thanks those are things i have not thought of. I had in mind a tidy tail. led flashers, tank bag,Blue Clutch and break levers, maybe a small windshield.

Archived