The MT-07 Forum

Kupeys coast cruiser fz07

kupeyloop

Hey guys,

First bike I've owned.

Wanted a good new bike that was fast, but not liter bike fast. I feel like just under 700cc makes it a strong contender in its market (650 cc class) but not so big that it gets thrown in as another liter. I like how light, nimble, and inexpensive it is. It's a great looking bike, and blends a mix of fuel economy and torquey power all in a well rounded package. So I love it!

I will be installing the ermax underpan, radiator shrouds, and getting my rims powder coated pure white to complete the lookout my bike.

Here is the work on it as follows:

Akrapovic titanium race full exhaust

DNA stage 2 air filter and modified US/north am. Air filter cover plate for increased intake flow

Power commander V with site map loaded

Corbin custom saddle seat configured: gloss carbon fiber stitch pattern leather on seat, white vinyl welt, matte carbon fiber stitch sidewalls and top, space grey Corbin logo, no stitching color.

CRG arrow bar end mirrors

Mad hornets shorty roll a click levers in machined orange now faded a gentle white gold color

Custom boba fett vinyl decal at 6.5 square inch dimensions

Battery recall with beefed up contacts and lithium grease coat on the leads.

R&G stainless steel radiator guard

OES frame sliders
OES matching wheel sliders

Prime and painted intake mesh white

Graves tail tidy

Amazon bought license plate frame with integrated LED lighting

15 led blade style LED turn signals from Amazon

I believe I might leave the ermax body parts unpainted just to complete the geometry. Will powder coat the rims white though, and eventually will one day do either and ohlins or Penske rear shock swap and respring the front to eliminate dip and stiffen it up for road feedback.

Also going to install renthal ultra low handlebars in forward position and maybe eventually progress the the M1 SM bars because I'm comfortable with the body positioning

• Premium Member

Nice looking bike...rocketman :)

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW

• Premium Member
snowdriftless

Welcome to the forum, Lots of nice pics and good mods. I like the "fett man" decal. The FZ-07 is truly an awesome motorcycle. It was my first motorcycle too. Take the MSF Basic Rider Course if you have not already done so.

When you get the chance vote for your favorite color and add yourself to the Map!

P1: Vice? I have no vice, I'm as pure as the driven snow!
P2: Yeah but you've been drifting

All the gear all the time!

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome kupeyloop! Good lookin' bike!

Illegitimi non carborundum

Archived