The MT-07 Forum

My new 2015 FZ-07

r6realtor

Well decided to pick one of these up yesterday and absolutely love it! not quite as powerful as my 13 ducati hypermtard was but just as much fun and really comfortable. 
SO far I have the Akrapovic titanum exhaust coming, new levers, motodynamics integrated tail light, plate eliminator, new front turn signals, just installed the oes sliders today and that's about it for now. Love the looks, comfort, and price what a blast!
Sorry for the crappy pics better ones to come once I get all my stuff installed on it.
4CjWKc6.jpg
ZU4zVcp.jpg
eftAf4T.jpg

2015 fz-07 akrapovic exhaust
2015 ktm 500 xc-w dirt/supermoto tire and wheels

Nice man. Welcome. Get that fender eliminator asap!

'15 FZ-09 Cadmium Yellow
'15 White Fz-07 - Sold

• Premium Member
belleau1977

I love that beautiful orange beast in the corner! Sorry KTM is my favorite dirtbike I'm a 2-stroke guy.

Welcome. :)

I like the bike, too.
It makes you want to mod it to make it even better.
It feels worthy.

Thanks guys, yes definitely can't wait to get the new eliminator and front/rear signals changed out, but I think im most excited about the arkrapovic exhaust, from the vid clips it sounds absolutely awesome!
The ktm in the back ground has actually been the most amazing bike I have ever owned, its a 500 xc-w street legal and it is an absolute beast!! I also have some supermoto tires and wheels for it but I have only had them on for 62 miles, the bike is just so good offroad can't stand to just have it on the street!

Fxh7OX8.jpg

Even though it loves to crash me into trees and bushes, I still love her so much!

• Global Moderator

hey @r6realtor, thanks for joining. Nice pair of bikes you have there!

Nice song for that video. Dirt biking sure does look like fun

'15 FZ-09 Cadmium Yellow
'15 White Fz-07 - Sold

Thanks guys, appreciate it!
Off road is definitely awesome, what makes it better is the ktm is street legal so having a full on dirt bike that I can travel from trail to trail legally makes it sweet!! Considering there is not a whole lot left for riding in my part of Florida at all, its honestly the only way a person can even ride off road now in this area.

Having it street legal definitely helps. Big hesitation on dirt riding is you need a truck or trailer + truck to tote the bike around with to an offroad spot.

'15 FZ-09 Cadmium Yellow
'15 White Fz-07 - Sold

Akrapovic exhaust is on and it sounds absolutely amazing!! Its crazy my 2013 ducati hyper with shift tech carbon exhaust didnt sound this good!
Also put the evotech rad guard on, motodynamics break light is pretty sweet, new black levers went on today and still waiting on my tag holder, should be here tomorrow.
Ax9gFw1.jpg

qexTRlX.jpg

thank you!
couple more

FiPiKyV.jpg

DSr5bsU.jpg

ScqemGg.jpg

rBuEmt3.jpg