The MT-07 Forum

Crash bars for those that just can't ride well.

belleau1977

Maybe those are for branch protection while bushwacking? Thats my only idea lol

'15 FZ-09 Cadmium Yellow
'15 White Fz-07 - Sold

• Premium Member

I suppose you could drive through zombies easier with those. Maybe even dry your clothes on it after a long wet ride.

• Premium Member

It's for GoPro mounting you guys! That handlebar mount would have a field day with that. I should know. Our handlebars don't give us an optimal camera angle with the typical GoPro accessories.

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

I'm pretty sure I could use that as a support for a TV tray/M1919 .30 cal. browning machine gun. Take care of hunger pangs and dip-shet drivers.

Beemer

Maybe I need that. lol when I spilled 2 days ago, my handle bar bent when the bike slid across the ground. That would have protected it. Haha

• Premium Member

Looks like it's built so somebody can install a windscreen or a H.U.D. style windscreen for ummm hmmmm it's top secret...

Now I have. A feeling they will make a roll over bar hoop...

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW

fooschnickens
LOL  
Guys, that's a protection bar used for motorcycle driving schools! :D
VCllYGL.png

I wanna go to a school that has FZs! :o 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

"Crash bars for those that just can't ride well" or meaby for those that want to learn how to ride fast and overtake people afraid of leaning becouse faling without crashbar-cage? :D

I'm gonna get one of those and cover it in rally lights. I don't know how I've survived so long without the chance to turn my bike into a bro truck.

Published 'Chronicles of a Motorcycle Gypsy' a book about my travels on the FZ, and a writer for Motorcyclist Magazine

Archived