The MT-07 Forum

New Member from NorCal - Let the Mods Begin!

evfz

Just purchased the liquid graphite one week ago and have parts lined up for mods/installs this weekend. Yosh exhaust, PCV, and shorty levers all set to go. More parts expected next week. I've owned many motorcycles, most recently, a DL650. I'm enjoying this nimble, light weight torque machine!
FZ07Goodies_zpsapkvblaa.jpg

• Premium Member

Welcome and I'm from NorCal myself...used to live in grass valley..

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW

• Premium Member
snowdriftless

Welcome to the forum!

P1: Vice? I have no vice, I'm as pure as the driven snow!
P2: Yeah but you've been drifting

All the gear all the time!

Welcome and I'm from NorCal myself...used to live in grass valley..
Thanks for the welcome. NorCal616, I know Grass Valley well...I live near Auburn. Are you still up this way? 
Couldn't help myself this morning, so got up at 5am and installed the Yoshimura exhaust. Took about 1 hour. Can't start it yet because it's still too early!

I'm going to run this on the seat of the pants dyno for a while to see if adding the exhaust causes a loss in torque or lean stall issue before I unbox and install the Power Commander.
Yosh_zpszgrpx9ys.jpg

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome evfz! Good lookin' bike, I love those Yoshi pipes!

Illegitimi non carborundum

• Premium Member

evfz... I moved to Michigan 8 years ago and just about each day in the winter time here I wish I was still living in Norcal So I can ride all year around...

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW

Definitely going to install PCV after my ride into work this morning. A/F needs some tweaking after exhaust install.

bafricawala

Welcome to the group.

I am from NorCal too. Staying in Sacramento. 

Is the Auburn thats on I80. Recently I took a ride from Auburn to Placerville on CA-49 highway. Awesome road for biking

• Premium Member

Yes! Highway 49 is a nice cruise... I used to live a quick 3 min walk from the Dew Drop Inn off of CA-49...

Yes! Highway 49 is a nice cruise... I used to live a quick 3 min walk from the Dew Drop Inn off of CA-49...

49 through Cool to Placerville is a fun ride.

Just took bike out for test ride after install of PCV with map from Dynojet. Bottom end is back, no more deceleration popping, and throttle response is excellent. Anyone who says that fuel management add on is not necessary with Yosh exhaust is leaving power and ridability on the table!

evfz... I moved to Michigan 8 years ago and just about each day in the winter time here I wish I was still living in Norcal So I can ride all year around...

My family is going on vacation in Ludington this July. My wife's family is from Chicago and would gather in Ludington each summer when she was a kid. Neat spot!

• Premium Member
Eastern Kayaker

Welcome! Have fun with those mods.

Archived