The MT-07 Forum

danmoto

norcal616

• Premium Member
snowdriftless

Interesting! Don't know why someone would need to control the volume but cool feature none the less.

P1: Vice? I have no vice, I'm as pure as the driven snow!
P2: Yeah but you've been drifting

All the gear all the time!

besides being remote controlled, that is a full system for $433 US!!!!!!! it doesn't mount in the factory position though

2015 Matte Metallic Grey FZ-07

Not bad! I couldn't find a video of it on an FZ 07 but here's an example of it.

[video src=https://youtu.be/xZklacedmm4]

Beemer

Hmm I like the look of the Xg1 they make but hard to imagine the proportions without seeing it on the bike.

Would like to hear it also.
Without those simple thing wich is mandatory this is a pass for me.

Looks like it will make your ECU go crazy, adjusting the sound by adjusting the exhaust port opening area.

'15 FZ-09 Cadmium Yellow
'15 White Fz-07 - Sold

Hmm I like the look of the Xg1 they make but hard to imagine the proportions without seeing it on the bike. 
Would like to hear it also.
Without those simple thing wich is mandatory this is a pass for me.
I like the look of the XG-1 too, reminds me of the IXIL for about 300$ less  
they have a website where they sell it for 220+70 for shipping

• Premium Member

I bet it looks like the mivv gp exhaust with the adjustment for sound level...

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW

• Premium Member

Another style..http://www.ebay.com/itm/Danmoto-XG-1-Exhaust-Yamaha-MT-07-FZ-07-FZ7-2014-2015-EX908-/231542835207?hash=item35e9074807&vxp=mtr

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW

• 5 months later...

Has anyone installed the Dan Moto with remote sound? I like the idea, but wonder about how it affects performance. Any real world experience?

• 4 weeks later...

TuningHQ Here,

We recently became dealers for the Danmoto exhaust line. Anyone interested in this brand of exhaust should drop us a PM or give us a call.

The remote controlled exhaust that adjusts sound is only available directly from Danmoto headquarters in Hong Kong. Order from them if this is the exhaust you want.
For any other Danmoto exhaust, give us a call.

We are your supporting vendor for exhaust and stage 1 kits!

-TuningHQ

d5c39f57-59c4-41a4-b04f-036c853f2a64_zpse3f79d78.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

I'm planning on saving up a bit of money starting in February to hopefully get the adjustable exhaust, a PCV with map switch, and the R6 throttle tube upgrade, plus a few more goodies. Once I'm done I'll be sure to make videos of everything.

• 1 year later...
TuningHQ Here, 
We recently became dealers for the Danmoto exhaust line. Anyone interested in this brand of exhaust should drop us a PM or give us a call.

The remote controlled exhaust that adjusts sound is only available directly from Danmoto headquarters in Hong Kong. Order from them if this is the exhaust you want.
For any other Danmoto exhaust, give us a call.

We are your supporting vendor for exhaust and stage 1 kits!

-TuningHQ

I put the Danmoto XG 1 on my FZ07, shortly after that, I received my EJK. I'm wondering since you started selling Danmoto exhaust, do you have the optimal settings for that exhaust? I've messed around with the settings but I haven't been able to get it tuned right. Can you help me please?

Thanks

@fuzzy07

Give us a call at the office and we can go over your settings and running issues.
406.388.2377 Ask for Dillon

-TuningHQ

d5c39f57-59c4-41a4-b04f-036c853f2a64_zpse3f79d78.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • Premium Member

Here's a video of the XG-1 on my bike with baffles in:

It's not the greatest video, but you get an idea of the sound and what it looks like on the bike. IMO it's a great exhaust for the money -- I wasn't willing to spend 1/6th of the bikes price for an exhaust, otherwise I would have an Akra TI.

It's all about keeping that rubber side down.

Archived