The MT-07 Forum

Rockform Motorcycle Handlebar Mount

jckruz

Hey guys! I recently bought the Rockform Motorcycle Handlebar Mount... Here is my review!

The case is rugged enough that I haven't broken a phone or the case.
It is not huge and excessive like an otter box.
The mounts are clean and simple, the don't look crazy when the phone is missing.
They secure the phone quite well.
The case has a magnet in it, so it'll stick freely to metal surfaces(comes in handy when watching YouTube videos while working on cars, motorcycles or whatever).
It comes with a security strap for just in case, but I have never "used" it. I hook it up, but the phone has never fallen off the mount.

I'm not super thrilled with the handlebar clamp though.
It has a plastic spacer and it can rotate on the bar, never while riding but I can easily move it with my hand.
There isn't a lot of room on the center of the handlebars to mount it, and it doesn't articulate that much to where you can easily mount it on one of the angled parts of the bar.
I might could mount it better, and may try at some point, but even though it sticks up, I like where it is at.

The website for it can be found here.

The photos below can be found on Imgur.

h4I6YtI.png
5GDH8ox.png

9MyL5VN.png
0kpchH3.png
aCHQn3n.png
p6T8Xtm.png

Ya'll guys could at least say "F@[HASH]K your post!"  
Zero replies... SMH.
Wow I don't think that was quite necessary, some post just don't get the amount of views others do. 

2015 Matte Metallic Grey FZ-07

Ya'll guys could at least say "F@[HASH]K your post!"  
Zero replies... SMH.
Your post has less than 100 views, give it time.  
Looks  like a good phone mount but I would find it too distracting. I'm going to use the same handlebar spot for my gopro mount instead. 

• Premium Member

You could try editing the thread title wording (phone mount instead of handlebar mount), that may jump out at people a bit more. Your initial post also may have just gotten buried under several new posts coming in right behind it, as this is a very active forum.

Good review by the way!

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

@jckruz, Were you aware that red is the fastest color? Vote here and keep it that way!  ;)

Illegitimi non carborundum

• Premium Member
Has anyone tried out the life-proof motorcycle mount?
Yes, I have the Lifeproof mount. I attach it to the base of the mirror stem and it fits there perfectly. I liked it so much I have held off upgrading my iPhone 5. I also have the suction mount attached to my car windscreen. All was going well until the Lifeproof case itself started disintegrating after 2 years, so now I'm trying to decide if I want to replace it or upgrade my phone and start again.

Looks cool. I agree with the above though, I figured it was a post about mounting the handle bars are a different height.

PearlWhiteFZ

I have the life proof with my iPhone 6 and debating on getting the suction handlebar mount. I don't mind if the case wears out, as that can be replaced easily.

Archived