The MT-07 Forum

Must check out! Zeus Armor cage system..drooling good

tino206

This looks soooo good, I really like the passenger peg system for $177 

http://zeus-armor.com/store/index.php/yamaha-parts-07mt-c-103_128

Where is this store located at? their website has no address or phone number listed, I'd be leery of ordering from them. Plus, 30% restocking fees?

• Premium Member
howworkclutch

looks like US-standard poserific farkling to me

-HowWorkClutch

• Premium Member

I think 30% restock is rich but at the same time I feel like they custom make them hence the 2-3 waiting time. Due the fact that I would pay with Paypal I wouldn't be worried too much, is no different than ordering from Ebay

fooschnickens

30% sounds about right for something that is custom painted to order. Just because you want it in a particular color doesn't mean someone else will.

dreadykrueger

Been waiting for someone to do this. I'd like to know how wide the bike is with this cage on. Anyone find other pics?

fromthecage

Looks pretty cool to me. Even without me being some super stunter, I'd rock these over basic sliders just cause

• Premium Member

I really have no more information than the link but yeah I don't stunt nor I plan to but the benefit of added protection to the bike and also the look, enough for me

fooschnickens
Been waiting for someone to do this. I'd like to know how wide the bike is with this cage on. Anyone find other pics?
Looks like it would depend on which style pucks you get it with. Best guess is that the tubing itself extends out a good 3" from the motor mount bracket, then the pucks will add another 2-3" based on what I can find in their gallery. They don't really say what the difference between them is so I guess an email is in order if you want to know for sure. 

Looks pretty cool to me. Even without me being some super stunter, I'd rock these over basic sliders just cause
DITTO

• 2 weeks later...

I believe the company is based out of florida. I ordered the cage and sub cage in gloss blue about a week ago. Once I get it installed I'll give you guys the proper dimensions.

• 4 weeks later...

Was just notified I will receive the subcage on July 10th. My single slider crash cage still being fabricated. Going on 5 weeks now.

Received a notice today from Zeus Armor that they are putting a hold on production of the crash cage pending fixture repair. No timeline as to when it will be avialable again.

• 6 months later...

Any update? I've been thinking about ordering but this slowed me down...
Edit- I see you got one made locally, looks good. I still want to contact them...

Archived