Sign in to follow this  
tino206

Must check out! Zeus Armor cage system..drooling good

fooschnickens
Looks neat, glad to see these starting to pop up.

howworkclutch
looks like US-standard poserific farkling to me

tino206
I think 30% restock is rich but at the same time I feel like they custom make them hence the 2-3 waiting time. Due the fact that I would pay with Paypal I wouldn't be worried too much, is no different than ordering from Ebay

Cruizin
Paypal is pretty good protection. any idea where they are based out of? What state?

fooschnickens
30% sounds about right for something that is custom painted to order. Just because you want it in a particular color doesn't mean someone else will.

dreadykrueger
Been waiting for someone to do this. I'd like to know how wide the bike is with this cage on. Anyone find other pics?
  • Like 1

fromthecage
Looks pretty cool to me. Even without me being some super stunter, I'd rock these over basic sliders just cause

squintyeyes
Those look sweet, but they look like they stick out alot. Maybe if i start to stunt one day.

tino206
I really have no more information than the link but yeah I don't stunt nor I plan to but the benefit of added protection to the bike and also the look, enough for me

fooschnickens
Been waiting for someone to do this. I'd like to know how wide the bike is with this cage on. Anyone find other pics?
Looks like it would depend on which style pucks you get it with. Best guess is that the tubing itself extends out a good 3" from the motor mount bracket, then the pucks will add another 2-3" based on what I can find in their gallery. They don't really say what the difference between them is so I guess an email is in order if you want to know for sure. 

p0k3yiii
Looks pretty cool to me. Even without me being some super stunter, I'd rock these over basic sliders just cause
DITTO

renegade
I believe the company is based out of florida. I ordered the cage and sub cage in gloss blue about a week ago. Once I get it installed I'll give you guys the proper dimensions.
  • Like 3

renegade
Was just notified I will receive the subcage on July 10th. My single slider crash cage still being fabricated. Going on 5 weeks now.
  • Like 1