The MT-07 Forum

Killer Deal on Alpinestar Gloves!!!!

No Hater

• Premium Member

Everybody is always looking for good gear and not intending to brake the bank so I thought I would share this killer deal.  I was super skeptical at first as some of the stuff I purchase from this website ends up being cheap knockoffs. I figured the price was worth the gamble. In this case the Alpinestars gloves were absolutely authentic and great quality. Only bad part is that they took about 2 weeks to arrive.

I could not find these gloves anywhere under $129.  Hopefully the link works. I got them for $35!!!!  I had even seen them listed on the site for $28 although that listing sold out quick. Anyway, here is what they look like. They come in three different color variations. 

CAM00989_zpsyutdqo5v.jpg

CAM00987_zpsjmadcven.jpg
I actually use the wish.com phone app to purchase stuff although you can just use their website too. If the above link doesnt work, just go to wish.com and search "motorcycle gloves". 

Probably is straight from China being that it is so cheap, and it took weeks to arrive. Best case scenario is that it's made in the same factory as the real ones, just workers are scalping them on the side

'15 FZ-09 Cadmium Yellow
'15 White Fz-07 - Sold

• Premium Member

like i said, i was skeptical. If they are knockoffs, they are definitely very good then because i sure cant tell. i can take some more pics of them if the crappy cell pics above dont do justice.

• Premium Member
Thanks for sharing.  
But..

Are they really alpinestars? I mean, I know a guy who can sell you a Rolex for $35.00.

Thank you sir, but ive already got one. Besides when i spent the $35 i figured even if they werent the real thing, they would be worth that. Overall, i am happy as a big in @#%) with em. Leather quality is good too.

Does the dye bleed out of the leather on your skin? that's my biggest concern. And yes, these could very well be Alpinestars seconds, made in the factory in china but maybe rejected as factory seconds with extra stitching or a couple of blemishes.

Either way, I'm willing to gamble $35 to see if these are my new summer gloves.

• Premium Member
Does the dye bleed out of the leather on your skin? that's my biggest concern. And yes, these could very well be Alpinestars seconds, made in the factory in china but maybe rejected as factory seconds with extra stitching or a couple of blemishes.  
Either way, I'm willing to gamble $35 to see if these are my new summer gloves.

I rode with them today for the first time. Still very happy with them. Definitely no bleeding of the colors. I dont see or feel any irregulars although they are either what you say or simly just another really good knockoff from china. my wife buys knockoff designer clothes often in Europe made with about 90% the same quality and im not talkin about these cheapo china town hand bag quality types. That being said, anything is possibl. Once you get them please do post pics.

ordered! haha thanks.

I'm okay with fakes as long as they're decent quality then its good value.

Please let us all know if you find other great buys.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Premium Member
Well, I just ordered a pair and will review in a couple of weeks when they get here.
Have you received these yet?  
Ive got about 1k miles on mine and they are still working out great. Im just as happy as when I received them.

• Premium Member
I got mine and actually really like them. They seem to be real Alpinestars quality. Can't go wrong at this price and they are great summer gloves. Order at least one size larger than your normal size.
That's great, I'm glad I was able to pass on the find.  My only complaint with them is that some of  the areas on the top of the glove are not actually leather. I would like to see a pair someone paid $170 for and compare but, overall they seem to be a great glove.  They are indeed my summer gloves.

• 3 months later...

How are these holding up? I actually got real alpinestar gloves (or what I think was real) that I bought from a reputable shop online and my thumb already ripped open after only 2500 miles. Granted was the lower end of the alpinestar line, but it shouldn't rip like that when I haven't even fallen on it. Looking to get fake stuff now if I can't get a warranty replacement.

• Premium Member
How are these holding up? I actually got real alpinestar gloves (or what I think was real) that I bought from a reputable shop online and my thumb already ripped open after only 2500 miles. Granted was the lower end of the alpinestar line, but it shouldn't rip like that when I haven't even fallen on it. Looking to get fake stuff now if I can't get a warranty replacement.
Well, they are indeed genuine although I certainly would not pay the normal retail price for them. The tip and side of my left pointer finger has the blue pleather separating, or at least the blue part is coming apart from the under layer.

These gloves have good quality leather on the grip side of your hands although the portions in between your fingers and some parts on top are pleather. I still use them every day though. I probably got about the same amount of miles on mine....at least

Overall, they are well worth the $35 I paid for them.

• Global Moderator
Well, they are indeed genuine although I certainly would not pay the normal retail price for them. The tip and side of my left pointer finger has the blue pleather separating, or at least the blue part is coming apart from the under layer.  
These gloves have good quality leather on the grip side of your hands although the portions in between your fingers and some parts on top are pleather. I still use them every day though. I probably got about the same amount of miles on mine....at least

Are these still available on wish?
I cant seem to find any except fox off road gloves

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

I rode for a month and they started deteriorating. The thin blue layer skinned off and veclros didn't do diddly squat, one strap tore off from stitching. Still better than those cloth gloves. Ok gloves for the price. I would just save up and buy a glove that would last.

SDitVcN.jpg?1

Y5o8Q2n.jpg?1

• Premium Member

Are these still available on wish? I cant seem to find any except fox off road gloves
Yea they are. There are actually a few others that I may try out too.  Just search motorcycle or gloves. There are some icon gloves (not gp style) that I may try. Just keep in mind they wont show the logo on the gloves in the picture. If you look at the review people upload pictures of the products. I recommend selecting those ads.  

• Premium Member
I rode for a month and they started deteriorating. The thin blue layer skinned off and veclros didn't do diddly squat, one strap tore off from stitching. Still better than those cloth gloves. Ok gloves for the price. I would just save up and buy a glove that would last. 
SDitVcN.jpg?1

Y5o8Q2n.jpg?1

Similar thing on mine although the Velcro strap didn't rip off like that and I don't have a problem with the Velcro holding. Im not sure why they even placed that little portion of the strap there, it doest even hold any load when strapping it on your wrist.  

I bought a pair of Alpinestar SPX gloves from Revzilla, didn't last a season before they had holes in them. Would never buy another pair of their gloves. I have Icon Sanctuary gloves now, 100% better quality.

• Premium Member

You can re-adhere the Velcro with contact cement maybe? My leather gloves recently wore a hole in the left palm so I too am on the search.

Everything went braap.

• Premium Member
I love the look of those gloves. 
If they're still on that site could you possibly re-link?

No links to the ads actually work since you have to sign in. They are still there though. You just have to search motorcycle gloves and search through. They also have a couple different styles of Icon gloves (without the pictured emblems). I have a couple buddies that have purchased those and they are also genuine. ....So just go to wish.com     I buy all kinds of random stuff there. I just picked up  64GB micro SD card for my phone $6.  

I love the look of those gloves. 
If they're still on that site could you possibly re-link?

No links to the ads actually work since you have to sign in. They are still there though. You just have to search motorcycle gloves and search through. They also have a couple different styles of Icon gloves (without the pictured emblems). I have a couple buddies that have purchased those and they are also genuine. ....So just go to wish.com     I buy all kinds of random stuff there. I just picked up  64GB micro SD card for my phone $6.
I made an account and saw exactly what you were talking about. Unfortunately, I'm a size small so I can't buy the gloves  :'(

Archived