Sign in to follow this  
scordiaboy515

Track day with my FZ-07

scordiaboy515
Ready to rock.....wtnzXaO.jpgFsRtMo2.jpgEkvE4V7.jpg

• Like 5

mjh937
Nice. Let us know how the track day goes (with action photos if possible). Have fun.

scordiaboy515
Nice. Let us know how the track day goes (with action photos if possible). Have fun.
     Ten 4, will try to take some photos......headin to VIR on Thursday, north course. Curious to see how she runs with the 2WheelDyno reflash. 
  • Like 1

scordiaboy515
Track day went very well.  OEM Michelin's stuck like glue, suspension upgrades worked flawlessly....well worth the money. 2wheeldyno reflash also worked good.....pulled very strong in the low and midrange, these engines don't have too much on the top end but that's not a problem for me.  As far as handling and stability, these little bikes amazing, VIR N is very fast and the bike did not do anything weird or unnerving, very stable at triple digit speed, brakes never faded and they are bone stock.  Just an amazing little machine. :D
Going back to VIR on June 27th and run the south course, have a few more new mods to try out.....dropped the fairing 2 inches, made my own rear sets (pics will follow), Suburban Machinery M1 handlebars.  If the price is right there's a possibility of a Kaw ZX6R front radial master cylinder(from ebay, way cheaper than a Brembo) going on the bike and Motul brake fluid.....just to name a few 8-)

• Like 4

ratlab
i put on steel braided lines, motul rbf 600 brake fluid, and vesrah rjl pads and brakes got really strong.

hobbs
That's awesome! I need to make it out there, if anything just to watch.

Spectators are allowed, aye?

howlinhoss
Where did you get that head fairing?!
  • Like 1

Beemer
i put on steel braided lines, motul rbf 600 brake fluid, and vesrah rjl pads and brakes got really strong.
I bet the braided lines made most of the difference in extra stopping power. Where did you get yours?

pgeldz
Not sure how I missed this thread!

Glad you had a great time with the bike. Looking forward to hearing about your June 27th track day on the South course with the new mods.

:)

- Paulie
  • Like 1