The MT-07 Forum

Hello from Utah

jeepinbassist

jeepinbassist
I just put a deposit down on my FZ-07!
So what kind of deal did you work?   or...  maybe you won't know actual OTD till you sign the papers. ;)

I got a $7,800 OTD price from Renegade Sports.

jeepinbassist

I think it's a pretty good price especially with summer so near. What do you guys think?

yes, that is quite a good price @jeepinbassist especially at this time of year. Pretty close to what mine was otd (I think I was just under 7600 otd on the costco deal)

When do you get it??

I might need to do a BCC ride this weekend...supposed to be NICE out

• Premium Member

I love BCC, especially the S-turn on the way down. I've done that on my bicycle enough times that I'm sure I could smoke myself on my FZ. :)
I'll probably be putting in big miles on my bicycle this weekend to try to catch up on my lack of thereof, but if it stays nice, I'm gonna need a, long, FZ-07 ride soon too. When do you think you'll go out? Maybe I can work my bike riding around it.

Why can't left turners see us?

im always game....was out on mine today and got caught in a downpour. not so fun :P

I may be up that way sunday afternoon

jeepinbassist
yes, that is quite a good price @jeepinbassist especially at this time of year. Pretty close to what mine was otd (I think I was just under 7600 otd on the costco deal) 
When do you get it??

I might need to do a BCC ride this weekend...supposed to be NICE out

I put the deposit down to hold it until I can pay the down payment needed to get it and still have money left over. I have basically no credit history so my loan amount is very small. So I'm looking at June 6th. Which means I have about two weeks left :(

Archived