The MT-07 Forum

The out dated FZ-07 is outta here

Riverfox

Sorry guys, I'm selling the FZ-07. That's right I'm ordering a brand new limited addition. Here is a brief video describing my new ride and its revolutionary features. EAT YOUR HEARTS OUT!!!!
P.S. I opted for the torque doubling chain and the dual reverse muzzler tapered roller bearings for the horn relay. Only $1600 as a package deal. Did I miss anything that I should've gotten?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvMdVnMOydQ 

• Premium Member
phicurious86

Sold me at 48 valve qoc engine.

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

@admin, you better get a forum set up for this, quick!  :D

Illegitimi non carborundum

I thought all ECUs squirted oil at the valves?

Whatever... I'm gonna go bleed the electricity from my brakes now. ;)

Life is good on 2 wheels!

I thought all ECUs squirted oil at the valves?  
Whatever... I'm gonna go bleed the electricity from my brakes now. ;)
Make sure you use the D.C. bleeder or you'll contaminate the electron containment field with A.C. electrons. Just sayin...........

• Global Moderator

From the video it looks like that is the UK version for riding on the left side of the road. As soon as they come out with a US version I am getting one :)

What, no optional automatic system to change from winter air to summer air in the tires?
When I watched the video, I realized I once owned that very same model, sold in the USA as the 1978 Yamaha DT250E, a 2-stroke, oil-injected (Autolube) dual-purpose bike.Mine came in the faster silver color, or colour for the Europeans.

The Royal Jordanian bike had his tires filled with "Silly Putty" as an option. Never worry about a flat, great stability once you're up to speed and you can always let just a little out when you're stuck in traffic and make little squirrel figures like in "Caddyshack"

• Premium Member

No seatbelt!

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW

• Premium Member

@ riverfox...perfect riding suit...:D

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW

• Premium Member

Did you "...miss anything?" Apparently, only your medication!!!

Did you "...miss anything?" Apparently, only your medication!!!
I might've missed something as I was in a hurry to get home to watch the  Cheech and Chong marathon. 

Archived