Sign in to follow this  
crazycracka501

Color Change

crazycracka501
For all who are thinking about changing the color of their bikes, I've already given my bike one color change but did it plasti dip to test the waters.  Now I have permanent color.  The clear coat did have to cure, so I won't get them till tomorrow.  Here is a teaser of the new color.  Will post pics once all are on the bike.

• Like 6

sorkyah
Damn dude, that looks awesome
Cant wait to see it on the bike. Kinda reminds me of the copper paint i had on my 105th anniversary harley
  • Like 1

crazycracka501
Damn dude, that looks awesome Cant wait to see it on the bike. Kinda reminds me of the copper paint i had on my 105th anniversary harley
It is a burnt orange copper metallic. 

Kwaipuak
Very interesting, it's a color I think I would more likely see on a Harley, interested in seeing how it looks on the bike.
I dislike the grey, was thinking of plastidipping white, think the blurple frame and white would look nice. Maybe a blurple Yamaha logo or FZ-07 on the tank
  • Like 3

yamahappy74
Very interesting, it's a color I think I would more likely see on a Harley, interested in seeing how it looks on the bike. I dislike the grey, was thinking of plastidipping white, think the blurple frame and white would look nice. Maybe a blurple Yamaha logo or FZ-07 on the tank

I was also thinking of buying white plastics. With the grey, I can't detail anything to match.

hippiebikerchick
I really like that and am looking forward to seeing them on the bike!
  • Like 1

pgeldz
Very nice!

- Paulie
  • Like 1

avanti
Personalizing is always good, imho! Just hope you didn't start with a liquid graphite with blurple frame and wheels!!! ;-)

sorkyah
Damn dude, that looks awesome Cant wait to see it on the bike. Kinda reminds me of the copper paint i had on my 105th anniversary harley
It is a burnt orange copper metallic. 
any installed pics yet? we're getting anxious! :P

prediddy
That color looks really sharp, looking forward to installed pics!

crazycracka501
The guy gave me a really cheap price but because I got a better price, I have to wait on the snail speed delivery....I should have paid for shipping and the holiday (memorial day) didn't help at all, just killing me.
  • Like 1

fastb4ck
Very interesting, it's a color I think I would more likely see on a Harley, interested in seeing how it looks on the bike. I dislike the grey, was thinking of plastidipping white, think the blurple frame and white would look nice. Maybe a blurple Yamaha logo or FZ-07 on the tank
I was also thinking of buying white plastics. With the grey, I can't detail anything to match.
Where do you buy separate plastic peices?

norcal616
@fastb4ck... I found the plastics thru my local store (Babbits) for 65$ a side @ pre- discount price...

fastb4ck
@fastb4ck... I found the plastics thru my local store (Babbits) for 65$ a side @ pre- discount price...
Thanks, that's not a bad price for oem parts

Beemer
Interesting that color, brings steam punk to mind. So when are you going to start a gallery?