norcal616

leo vince FZ07

norcal616
Who has the leovince exhaust??? 

the leovince exhaust I ordered from Omniaracing is set to be on my door step on Tuesday 5/26/15

Omniaracing has em for under $600 shipped to USA via UPS 2day ... Be advised it may take up to 3 Weeks for omniaracing to get the exhaust if it's not on hand...

For those who has this exhaust let me know of your experience gpod or bad and how the bike runs on the stock mapping With leovince...

nerd

the leovince exhaust I ordered from Omniaracing is set to be on my door step on Tuesday 5/26/15

Omniaracing has em for under $600 shipped to USA via UPS 2day ... Be advised it may take up to 3 Weeks for omniaracing to get the exhaust if it's not on hand...

For those who has this exhaust let me know of your experience gpod or bad and how the bike runs on the stock mapping With leovince...

Will be watching for an update on this. A few guys I know have their exhausts and they sound good. Haven't heard it on an fz yet though

sorkyah

Will be watching for an update on this. A few guys I know have their exhausts and they sound good. Haven't heard it on an fz yet though
http://youtu.be/U88w8EyaeCI
Its not in person and the quality isnt great but its a leo vince on the MT-07

norcal616
I have watched all the videos I could find and searched Google for reviews...

norcal616
IMAG0127_zps2cmmjy9k.jpg
  • Like 3

norcal616
Only problem I had was the left and right headers were miss labled in the installation picture...so the right header is the left and the left is the right...

norcal616
I have no fuel controller or any ecu reflashes...After having the exhaust installed for a week...I have come to these observations...if you keep the airbox snorkel in the exhaust tends to have 2-3 small crackle like deceleration pops when I left off the throttle abruptly with no baffle in the exhaust...if the snorkel is out the deceleration popping is practically gone...with the baffle in I have a tad more grunt down low but lose a lil pull up top...with the baffle out the low end is more smoother than stock but still have grunt but not as much as with the baffle in...I have notice no difference if O2 sensor was plugged in or not so I left it out... I brought this exhaust known I will lose a tad bit of power down low but the overall powerband according to the ole butt dyno is waaaaayyy better smoother all-around performance...one small note to make is my riding style is just like riding my 250f where I tend to carry my rpms thru a corner for example...I cannot comment on riding styles for power delivery where ppl don't like the bike to run more than a few thousand more rpms than idle speed cuz this exhaust was not made for low end power.. Next step is to get the ECU reflashed for stock exhaust so I can send the leovince out with my new ECU I'm gonna order cuz I don't know how long it will take em to get around to doing my exhaust and getting a local rider to donate the bike for a day...the lucky rider will get some compensation from me for donating the bike for testing...

(these are my observations and opinions and are not ment to start a big argument and I have no intentions of posting a video of how I ride for comparison cuz nobody rides like me in any way shape or form cuz most ppl don't know I have 95-97% hearing loss)

norcal616
Also there is no "cat" installed or was one suppled as some leovince videos show( I am assuming they were purchased as an option) on YouTube show...and I like the fact the exhaust is tucked up underneath without anything sticking out the side...the carbon fiber end cap get hot enough that you can hold your hand on it right after riding but do NOT touch any of the metal right after riding...and the exhaust kit came with the spring puller tool!!!!!!!!! Also the weld quality is superb that it's on par with my personal standards...as far as sound...hehehehehe she sounds lIke a v8 supercar as one person said   :D... BTW all exhaust  sound better at 3am when 95% of the population is sound alseep  P-)

norcal616
I also had to bring the rear shock back to 3 from 5 due the the weight loss...

norcal616
I'm gonna order a "cat" to see how the system runs on stock mappping with baffle in and 02 sensor reconnected...my assumption is adding the " cat" will add just the perfect amount of back pressure needed to really let the pipe shine without the baffle in...

booboobusfz07
How's the volume? Can you hear it on the freeway? Definitely digging the exhaust

norcal616
I can still hear it at highway speeds but once I get past 60 i hear more wind noise then exhaust noise...

norcal616
OmniaRacing the ppl who I ordered the exhaust from is shipping my " cat" out today free of charge!!!

norcal616
Update... I found that the baffle in and the o2 sensor connected provides really smooth power control and engine breaking is softer...on Friday nights or track days I will go baffle less and unhook the o2 for more aggressive throttle and heavy engine breaking and let the exhaust BurBurble and crackle like a race pipe at low revs...

booboobusfz07
I think you've sold me on this dude. Now I just gotta save up for it lol.
  • Like 1