Sign in to follow this  
ratherbebiking

What would you get?

ratherbebiking
I have been given some birthday $$ (350) in the form of a gift certificate from my local shop. Red FZ07, Kriega US10, shortly levers, mra windscreen is what I've got thus far. I've got all the safety gear. What should a guy get??? Thinking rad guards maybe??? I really don't mind the look of the fender so not sure am eliminator kit is desired. Thoughts? ??

sorkyah
I have been given some birthday $$ (350) in the form of a gift certificate from my local shop. Red FZ07, Kriega US10, shortly levers, mra windscreen is what I've got thus far. I've got all the safety gear. What should a guy get??? Thinking rad guards maybe??? I really don't mind the look of the fender so not sure am eliminator kit is desired. Thoughts? ??
Rad guards are a must, especially if you plan to go anywhere near dusty/gravelly roads. Ive got several impact marks on mine just from bugs. Frame/axle sliders as a just in case item?

she3pdog
I'd go for frame sliders next.

gtmn
fork fix and a rad guard would be right there
unless your 150 lbs then game on

jetgirl
I'd go for frame sliders next.
Me too. They're good "just in case" plus they look right especially on this bike. 

lutarious
Get your suspension dialed in perfectly for your weight and style, and get crash protection ASAP. Radiator guards or case guards are revolutionary.

Cruizin
suspension upgrade, or send your ECU off to be flashed and open up engine the way Yamaha built it before emissions choked it out or fuel controller to smooth it out.

Cruizin
Wait no, scratch that. Get some more good safety gear. New protective jackets, pants, gloves or Helmet. Good brand name expensive and proven safety gear.

jerryv
Fork springs!!!