The MT-07 Forum

What would you get?

ratherbebiking

ratherbebiking

I have been given some birthday $$ (350) in the form of a gift certificate from my local shop. Red FZ07, Kriega US10, shortly levers, mra windscreen is what I've got thus far. I've got all the safety gear. What should a guy get??? Thinking rad guards maybe??? I really don't mind the look of the fender so not sure am eliminator kit is desired. Thoughts? ??

• Global Moderator
I have been given some birthday $$ (350) in the form of a gift certificate from my local shop. Red FZ07, Kriega US10, shortly levers, mra windscreen is what I've got thus far. I've got all the safety gear. What should a guy get??? Thinking rad guards maybe??? I really don't mind the look of the fender so not sure am eliminator kit is desired. Thoughts? ??
Rad guards are a must, especially if you plan to go anywhere near dusty/gravelly roads. Ive got several impact marks on mine just from bugs. Frame/axle sliders as a just in case item?

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

I'd go for frame sliders next.
Me too. They're good "just in case" plus they look right especially on this bike. 

Get your suspension dialed in perfectly for your weight and style, and get crash protection ASAP. Radiator guards or case guards are revolutionary.

Fork springs!!!

Archived