The MT-07 Forum

This, too, can be yours for the low, low price of...

fooschnickens

fooschnickens

About 3.5 FZ-07s (or $28,399).

BPW1QaA.jpg

But hot damn is it a fine looking machine.

• Global Moderator

Is that fuel tank chrome? The last time I saw that was on a 1978 XT500  :P

fooschnickens
Is that fuel tank chrome? The last time I saw that was on a 1978 XT500  :P
It's not chrome, it's just a SUPER shiny gray. It doesn't help that this was right next to a large window. Cellphone pics really can't do this thing justice. It's a classy looking beast in person. 

The dealer I go to has 1 of those still on the pallet in the showroom for 26k. Only 1. Which reminds me I need to stay away from that spot... My fz was on a pallet in the same exact spot when I bought her.

@guru They call it Black Chrome mirror, and in no way does it look tacky. I've seen it in person and I think it is the sexiest paint job I've ever seen. Haha

@admin I would kill myself if I owned this too. It just begs you to break the speed limit.

• Premium Member

Supercharged. Ridiculous lol They had one at the dealer where I got my FZ. Looks awesome in person.

:: '15 Pearl White FZ-07 - OES Frame/Fork/Swingarm Sliders - Motodynamic LED Tail - Yoshimura Fender Eliminator - RIDEIT Levers - Yoshimura R-77 Carbon Exhaust - Seat Concepts - Evotech Radiator Guard & Pillion Kit - TechSpec Grip - Cyclops H4 LED - LED Turn Signals - Progrip 699s - R6 Throttle Tube - K&N Filters - SM M1 Handlebars - EPFA Pads - Gilles Rearsets - 2WDW ECU Flash - CRG Arrows - Forks By Matt Cartridges - K-tech Razor-R Shock - GoCruise Throttle Lock::

fooschnickens
Supercharged. Ridiculous lol They had one at the dealer where I got my FZ. Looks awesome in person.
The H2R is supercharged, the street model is not and only makes a piffling 200hp. c'mon suzuki, are you even trying? XD 

The H2R is supercharged, the street model is not and only makes a piffling 200hp. c'mon suzuki, are you even trying? XD

Huh... Kawasaki says otherwise their both supercharged says so on the product page for the street model.

• Premium Member

I would gladly take one of the Super Dukes sitting next to it first.

fooschnickens

Derp. I was working on old info that the charger would be removed from the street bike. Only one super duke back there, the other was a 390.

• Premium Member
Derp. I was working on old info that the charger would be removed from the street bike. Only one super duke back there, the other was a 390.
They are both 2015 Superdukes my friend. The black one seems to have a pillion seat cowl.

• Premium Member

while that is a nice bike, I would prefer to spend that kind of money on a car..I am okay with dropping 10k on a bike..but anything more sounds unreasonable for the use I would give it

• Premium Member
snowdriftless
About 3.5 FZ-07s (or $28,399).

I've always wanted a half FZ-07, a 344cc thumper Unicycle!

P1: Vice? I have no vice, I'm as pure as the driven snow!
P2: Yeah but you've been drifting

All the gear all the time!

• Premium Member
howworkclutch

at that price it should come with an extended swingarm because thats whats going to end up on it anyway.

imagine the fun in the quarter.

-HowWorkClutch

• Premium Member
snowdriftless
at that price it should come with an extended swingarm because thats whats going to end up on it anyway. 
Already done: 

P1: Vice? I have no vice, I'm as pure as the driven snow!
P2: Yeah but you've been drifting

All the gear all the time!

• Premium Member
howworkclutch
Already done: 

:) :) :)

a bit of a side note: that was filmed at the track where i did my first drag race. i'm going in june to meet up with old friends and try to go fast :)

-HowWorkClutch

Archived