The MT-07 Forum

mirrors

menooam

I'm 6'2 at 210  and I'm having a hard time with my mirrors I can't see anything behind me. I've been thinking of getting mirrors on the side.any suggestions?

Get the extensions. Before I put mine on all I would see in my mirrors was my elbows. 2 inch extensions problem solved.

• Premium Member

I went with CRG Hindsight Lanesplitter mirrors (3" round mirrors that fold) and Rhinomoto bar ends (because the bar ends are actually threaded on the inside).

Take a look at my "gallery" for photos if you like, and hit up the googles for more info on either. The combo is expensive, but I am very happy with them, personally.

• Premium Member
grahamfz07
I went with CRG Hindsight Lanesplitter mirrors (3" round mirrors that fold) and Rhinomoto bar ends (because the bar ends are actually threaded on the inside).  
Take a look at my "gallery" for photos if you like, and hit up the googles for more info on either. The combo is expensive, but I am very happy with them, personally.
Ive got the same setup, works great!

wingnutted

I used the same Rhinomoto bar ends that the other guys were talked about, but have CRG arrows attached to the ends. I'm 6'2" as well, and the only minor complaint is that I have to move my head fractionally to use the mirrors. But it become second nature very quickly, and the concave (vex?) and optical quality of the CRG is incredible.

• Premium Member
I used the same Rhinomoto bar ends that the other guys were talked about, but have CRG arrows attached to the ends. I'm 6'2" as well, and the only minor complaint is that I have to move my head fractionally to use the mirrors. But it become second nature very quickly, and the concave (vex?) and optical quality of the CRG is incredible.
Convex -- images in the mirror are closer than they appear, but you have a much wider field of vision.  I can see a car in the left lane from my right mirror

Archived