Sign in to follow this  
2wheeldynoworks

Custom ECU Flashing Special

2wheeldynoworks
If you are a local and able to come down to the shop with an exhaust or modification we don't currently have a flash for, we are offering free dyno time to create your very own custom flash, we'll even do the install or modification for you for free! For $319, you get your very own custom ecu flash with any install work for free and dyno time for free. 

Currently, we have flashes for

Stock Exhaust
Yoshimura
Akrapovic Carbon
M4
Termignoni 

So if you have a pipe not on that list, or want one, come on down, we'll install it for free, dyno it for free, all for the price of a flash, $319. 

Cruizin
Great dyno deal for someone!!

tim0s002
where are you guys located?

2wheeldynoworks

EDIT:

We are now located at 

13631 N 126th Pl
Suite 420
Kirkland, WA, 98034
  • Like 1

mjh937
That is close to me. Too bad you already have the stock exhaust map. Can I stop by with my ECU and get it flashed while I wait? (After I am able to convince my wife it is a necessary saftey upgrade of course :) )
  • Like 2

norcal616
This is the ticket I'm looking For... :)

alexm963
Hmm.. only a 4 hour drive away. Very tempting. You open on weekends?

FZRDR
I'm hoping someone with the Akra-Ti is going to allow their bike to be tested????
Really like to see a chart on that before I decide to b$y

2wheeldynoworks
That is close to me. Too bad you already have the stock exhaust map. Can I stop by with my ECU and get it flashed while I wait? (After I am able to convince my wife it is a necessary saftey upgrade of course :) )
Absolutely! Flashing the ECU only takes a few minutes. However let us know when you're coming down before you do, we travel a lot! 

This is the ticket I'm looking For... :)
shoot us an email 2wheeldynoworks@gmail.com :) 

Hmm.. only a 4 hour drive away. Very tempting. You open on weekends?
Yes! however shoot us an email at 2wheeldynoworks@gmail.com first to verify as we travel often to race tracks and dealerships doing dyno events all around the pacific northwest 

I'm hoping someone with the Akra-Ti is going to allow their bike to be tested???? Really like to see a chart on that before I decide to b$y
it should be very similar to the carbon. we are trying to get as many bikes n pipes in as possible to create the flashes though so hopefully someone will pop in with one soon. 
  • Like 2

love2gro
Looks like I might need to take a ride over to you guys to get a flash!
  • Like 1

2wheeldynoworks
Looks like I might need to take a ride over to you guys to get a flash!
Where are you located and when were you thinking of coming over? Email us to set up an appointment at 2wheeldynoworks@gmail.com

13noblet
Woah Pacific Northwest? Can you post on here or message when you go down to oregon? I'm on the north coast south of Astoria. Do you have figures for the stock exhaust flash?

Cruizin
Woah Pacific Northwest? Can you post on here or message when you go down to oregon? I'm on the north coast south of Astoria. Do you have figures for the stock exhaust flash?

Mail your ecu to him and be riding again in three days man. He gets ECU's from all over the world every week.
  • Like 1

13noblet
Mail your ecu to him and be riding again in three days man. He gets ECU's from all over the world every week 
Don't knot if the money would be worth it just for the stock exhaust set up, just to have to spend that money again if i do end up upgrading the exhaust system, contemplating finding an exhaust system that they haven't worked with haha. :/

she3pdog
Mail your ecu to him and be riding again in three days man. He gets ECU's from all over the world every week 
Don't knot if the money would be worth it just for the stock exhaust set up, just to have to spend that money again if i do end up upgrading the exhaust system, contemplating finding an exhaust system that they haven't worked with haha. :/
They have unlimited free updates, so if you change something, you can send it back in without the initial charge.
  • Like 1

13noblet
They have unlimited free updates, so if you change something, you can send it back in without the initial charge. 

word

Cruizin
@13noblet His price includes lifetime upgrades. Pay once and you can send it in for unlimited upgrades in the future. And believe me, even with stock exhaust you will be glad that you did.

norcal616
I'm gonna have to order a 2nd ECU so I can send it in to be flashed for stock exhaust so I can send my 1st ECU in to be flashed for a leovince exhaust if they would like to use the exhaust to create a map now that OmniaRacing go my exhaust in... :D

2wheeldynoworks
yup yup! we actually go down to portland with one of our mobile dyno trailers 3 to 4 times a year and tune for the weekend at a dealer or shop. speaking of, we're about due to go back in june most likely. we also have a shop in tacoma, wa, which is about an hour closer to you in astoria. it also means 2 day shipping is 1 day shipping being that close!

and to reiterate what was said earlier, yes, we do free upgrade flashes. the stock bike gets such an incredible transformation i guarantee you will be happy with it. the majority of ecu's we flash, are for stock bikes (all brands makes models)

I'm gonna have to order a 2nd ECU so I can send it in to be flashed for stock exhaust so I can send my 1st ECU in to be flashed for a leovince exhaust if they would like to use the exhaust to create a map now that OmniaRacing go my exhaust in... :D
sounds great!