The MT-07 Forum

What have you bought from Revzilla lately?

1finefz09

pantheraleo
Dianese Drake Super Air TeX pants 
http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/dainese-drake-super-air-tex-pants

Great airflow, knee armor goes down the shin and stays put. I got the Dianese hard shorts with them since they lack hip/tailbone armor.
What's your take on them? I was very close to getting the drakes but went with rev'it jeans instead
I've worn them up to 95. They're very cool, and quite comfy...worth every penny.

O judgment! Thou art fled to brutish beasts,
And men have lost their reason. Bear with me.
My heart is in the coffin there with Caesar,
And I must pause...till it come back to me.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What's your take on them? I was very close to getting the drakes but went with rev'it jeans instead
I've worn them up to 95. They're very cool, and quite comfy...worth every penny.
Most textile pants I've seen look pretty bulky and somewhat heavy.  Are these more of a pant fit?

Icon Anthem 2 Jacket. Worked great today until it got to the mid 80's then it got warm. Over 250 miles today.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Premium Member

Just got my new summer gloves delivered - Icon Sanctuary in black.

On close out for $56... they fit perfectly and have great airflow with the mesh areas and ventilation holes. The leather non-vented gloves I have been wearing will get a well deserved break for the next 2 months or so.

For those of you riding the Liquid Graphite bikes, you may want to check out the blue/black version - it may be a good match to your frame color!

• Premium Member

Pitbull SS Rear Stand

http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/pit-bull-ss-rear-stand

pit_bull_ss_rear_stand_detail.jpg

Brake And Clutch CRG RC2 Levers

http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/crg-rc2-clutch-lever-yamaha (This is the clutch side, brake side similar)

crgrc2_clutch_lever_yamaha_red_detail.jpg

Vstream Sport Touring Windscreen

http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/national-cycle-vstream-sport-touring-windscreen-yamaha-fz-07-2015

national_cycle_v_stream_sport_touring_windscreen_yamaha_fz072015_light_smoke_detail.jpg

Yup, and as usual, anything you really want is out of stock or on back order, but I expect the stand and the other lever any day. The windscreen is being transported on the back of Yak's out of Pakistan, smuggled by night one at a time.

I also ordered soft bags from the dealer on day one, with the mounting kit. The bags took a week, I'm still waiting for the mounting kit a month later, and I haven't got even close to seeing them apparently. I'm wasting a lot of dough on fast food since I can't shop right now. The cycle is my only xportation till I fix my Subaru.

Databyter

• Premium Member

OOhh. pre-ordered smoke tint Vstream Windshield shipped (mid height sport touring size) . I'll try to do some pics or a vid to let you guys know how the sport touring size looks feels and installs. Disclaimer, I only have my Note3 for pics n vids these days, and a photobucket account which pretty much seems to suck for hosting HD media unless I'm doing something wrong, but I'll work it out.

I commute 45 miles a day so I wanted something with some touring DNA but couldn't bring myself to get the full shield for this bike. If the prices come down in future I might get a bigger one for interstate trips. I was concerned that for looks and handling the taller one might be too big, but dunno, since nobody has done a review on it.

national_cycle_v_stream_sport_touring_windscreen_yamaha_fz072015_light_smoke_detail.jpg

Databyter

So, I have ridden a few rides with the Sena and I really like it. Paired up easy with my phone and is very easy to use. I like listening to my music from my phone and then when GPS comes on and tells me when to turn, it is seamless. Easy to mount and works great on my Bell RS-1 helmet.  
Not much more to say, cept for the bass sucks but oh well.
Do you wear ear pro?

• Premium Member
Eastern Kayaker

Thanks to @Cruizin for recommending these boots, I purchased the SIDI Canyon GoreTex Boots from Revzilla last week. These boots look and feel great, even just out of the box. I needed to adjust the shift lever on the bike a little and the fit was perfect. No problems shifting with these boots after the adjustment. I have only ridden with these boots for a few hours and walked in them around town for about a 1/2 hour and they were comfortable. I had to check the directions for using the boot buckle, but once you understand how it works it is fine. I normally wear a 10 1/2 wide shoe and ordered these in a size 45, which equates to a size 11 and they were fine. Here is a link for the boots: SIDI-Canyon-Boots  

• 3 weeks later...

Archived