The MT-07 Forum

What have you bought from Revzilla lately?

1finefz09

**NOTE If you share something you bought, please leave a link to it so others can check it out please! **

I spend alot of time on Revzilla.com The videos are cool and they are starting to do alot of bike reviews. And of course, I buy stuff too.

Thought I would start a thread for us to brag about our Revzilla purchases. I love it when that brown box shows up in the mail!

Sena 20S Bluetooth Headset

http://images1.revzilla.com/product_images/0072/5844/sena20_s_bluetooth_headset_detail.jpg

I'll come back and update this with a review in a week or so..

What have you bought from Revzilla lately?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ive purchased a righteous bike cover from Oxford (rainex) Awsome!, and a pair of riding jeans from Drained K0 I believe entourage from Italy

• Premium Member
howworkclutch

How much does revzilla pay for threads like this?

-HowWorkClutch

• Premium Member
n2shotokai
How much does revzilla pay for threads like this?
No idea, but I switched most of my purchasing to Revzilla. Good prices and great service. Their video reviews are helpful.  

bmwpowere36m3

Same here.... great prices, good reviews, get most of my stuff in 2 days (free shipping), no hassle returns. No much more to ask for. I recently got a pair of Alpinestar SMX-3 boots.

• Premium Member

I purchased EVERYTHING from Revzilla. I've read on other forums that they're the Amazon.com of the motorcycle world. Not for nothing that seems to ring true for me! I live in NY (on Long Island) and one of their main warehouses is in PA. I get all of my packages the next day without paying extra!

Recently I purchased my helmet, gloves, pants, boots, jacket, exhaust (price matched from another site for $60 savings), socks, two casual hats... I think that's it. Honestly the excellent video reviews, fast shipping, in-stock availability and price matching really make it a great place to shop.

I don't even care if they paid for this thread lol it's a great website.

:: '15 Pearl White FZ-07 - OES Frame/Fork/Swingarm Sliders - Motodynamic LED Tail - Yoshimura Fender Eliminator - RIDEIT Levers - Yoshimura R-77 Carbon Exhaust - Seat Concepts - Evotech Radiator Guard & Pillion Kit - TechSpec Grip - Cyclops H4 LED - LED Turn Signals - Progrip 699s - R6 Throttle Tube - K&N Filters - SM M1 Handlebars - EPFA Pads - Gilles Rearsets - 2WDW ECU Flash - CRG Arrows - Forks By Matt Cartridges - K-tech Razor-R Shock - GoCruise Throttle Lock::

pantheraleo

Dianese Drake Super Air TeX pants

http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/dainese-drake-super-air-tex-pants

Great airflow, knee armor goes down the shin and stays put. I got the Dianese hard shorts with them since they lack hip/tailbone armor.

O judgment! Thou art fled to brutish beasts,
And men have lost their reason. Bear with me.
My heart is in the coffin there with Caesar,
And I must pause...till it come back to me.

So, I have ridden a few rides with the Sena and I really like it. Paired up easy with my phone and is very easy to use. I like listening to my music from my phone and then when GPS comes on and tells me when to turn, it is seamless. Easy to mount and works great on my Bell RS-1 helmet.

Not much more to say, cept for the bass sucks but oh well.

• Premium Member
crazycracka501
So, I have ridden a few rides with the Sena and I really like it. Paired up easy with my phone and is very easy to use. I like listening to my music from my phone and then when GPS comes on and tells me when to turn, it is seamless. Easy to mount and works great on my Bell RS-1 helmet.  
Not much more to say, cept for the bass sucks but oh well.
I just bought a RS-1 2 days ago, not from Revzilla but found it on clearance for $140.00 and my transitions visor will fit right in.  What do you think of the RS-1?

Make it stop!....Now make it go faster!

I love the RS-1. Best helmet I have ever owned, period. Bell is so under rated, and the RS-1 is right up there with the Shoei helmets.

The interior is so well craftet and plush, lightweight helmet with awesome ventilation and the Transitions shield is the way to go.

Got my Kreiga US20 from them last week. I use Motorcycle Superstore too, also an excellent company.

• Premium Member

I bought two different pairs of riding pants and neither fit my fat ass, and I am too prideful to return them for a larger size -- so I will just wait until I lose enough to fit.

• Premium Member
n2shotokai
I bought two different pairs of riding pants and neither fit my fat ass, and I am too prideful to return them for a larger size -- so I will just wait until I lose enough to fit.
Lol, that is why I am too afraid to even order a pair. 

• Premium Member

I got a Kriega US-20, but I am quite disappointed the return policy doesn't allow for free shipping, while I completely understand why, I steers me away from ordering from them and buying local, I will never buy gear from the I don't get to to try on in person..I will only buy accessories from them if I have to

• Global Moderator
I got a Kriega US-20, but I am quite disappointed the return policy doesn't allow for free shipping, while I completely understand why, I steers me away from ordering from them and buying local, I will never buy gear from the I don't get to to try on in person..I will only buy accessories from them if I have to
In my opinion the Revzilla return policy is actually quite good. I was able to return my saddleman tunnel bag after attempting to install it on the passenger seat, only to find it didnt fit over the widest part. Got my Rma label the next day and had the credit on my account by the begining of the next week.

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

• Premium Member
n2shotokai
In my opinion the Revzilla return policy is actually quite good. I was able to return my saddleman tunnel bag after attempting to install it on the passenger seat, only to find it didnt fit over the widest part. Got my Rma label the next day and had the credit on my account by the begining of the next week.
I was actually thinking of getting one of those. Can you please clarify why it did not work? 

• Global Moderator

I was actually thinking of getting one of those. Can you please clarify why it did not work?

It fit over the widest part of the passenger seat if you forced it, but once you put it on the bike the sides would smash against the fenders and nothing more than a laptop would fit in there. This was the wide version mind you.

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

"....quite disapppointed the return policy doesn't allow for free shipping....", come on buddy! Maybe they should let you test wear stuff around town on your bike too. You may find it inconvenient from your POV, but disappointed? And keep in mind, there has to be a check, an impediment, to keep people from just ordering like crazy and making returns. Processing returns costs money.  
I got my helmet, boots, and some pants from Revzilla. Every time I ordered two sizes, and kept the better fit. The convenience turns into savings, and I am fine with their shipping and returns policy. 

Archived