Sign in to follow this  
1finefz09

What have you bought from Revzilla lately?

1finefz09
**NOTE If you share something you bought, please leave a link to it so others can check it out please! **

I spend alot of time on Revzilla.com The videos are cool and they are starting to do alot of bike reviews. And of course, I buy stuff too.

Thought I would start a thread for us to brag about our Revzilla purchases. I love it when that brown box shows up in the mail!

Sena 20S Bluetooth Headset

http://images1.revzilla.com/product_images/0072/5844/sena20_s_bluetooth_headset_detail.jpg

I'll come back and update this with a review in a week or so..

What have you bought from Revzilla lately?

pj
Ive purchased a righteous bike cover from Oxford (rainex) Awsome!, and a pair of riding jeans from Drained K0 I believe entourage from Italy

pj
Stupid auto correct on my phone.
Jeans from Dainese K0

howworkclutch
How much does revzilla pay for threads like this?

n2shotokai
No idea, but I switched most of my purchasing to Revzilla. Good prices and great service. Their video reviews are helpful.  
  • Like 2

bmwpowere36m3
Same here.... great prices, good reviews, get most of my stuff in 2 days (free shipping), no hassle returns. No much more to ask for. I recently got a pair of Alpinestar SMX-3 boots.

thestache
Alpinestars boots and Joe Rocket mesh pants

weazsel
I purchased EVERYTHING from Revzilla. I've read on other forums that they're the Amazon.com of the motorcycle world. Not for nothing that seems to ring true for me! I live in NY (on Long Island) and one of their main warehouses is in PA. I get all of my packages the next day without paying extra!

Recently I purchased my helmet, gloves, pants, boots, jacket, exhaust (price matched from another site for $60 savings), socks, two casual hats... I think that's it. Honestly the excellent video reviews, fast shipping, in-stock availability and price matching really make it a great place to shop.

I don't even care if they paid for this thread lol it's a great website.

Cruizin

Revzilla pays nothing to us, their commitment to their customers deserves mega recognition. They do things right.

1finefz09
So, I have ridden a few rides with the Sena and I really like it. Paired up easy with my phone and is very easy to use. I like listening to my music from my phone and then when GPS comes on and tells me when to turn, it is seamless. Easy to mount and works great on my Bell RS-1 helmet.

Not much more to say, cept for the bass sucks but oh well.

crazycracka501
So, I have ridden a few rides with the Sena and I really like it. Paired up easy with my phone and is very easy to use. I like listening to my music from my phone and then when GPS comes on and tells me when to turn, it is seamless. Easy to mount and works great on my Bell RS-1 helmet.  
Not much more to say, cept for the bass sucks but oh well.
I just bought a RS-1 2 days ago, not from Revzilla but found it on clearance for $140.00 and my transitions visor will fit right in.  What do you think of the RS-1?

1finefz09
I love the RS-1. Best helmet I have ever owned, period. Bell is so under rated, and the RS-1 is right up there with the Shoei helmets.

The interior is so well craftet and plush, lightweight helmet with awesome ventilation and the Transitions shield is the way to go.