The MT-07 Forum

Acerbis X-Tarmac Handguards

I'm interested in the hand guards. Could you tell me what mounts you used along with the hand guards? How was the installation?
I used the mounting kit 34252 for ATV & motorcycle 
http://www.powermadd.com/products/starseriesmountkit.html

Installation was not bad at all. You just need to figure out all the brackets along with the instructions. When you know what to do, it takes maybe 20 minutes to fit and adjust everything
If you buy them I'll post more detailed pictures if you want

@jon Those guards look good, and are a suitable replacement seeing as the Acerbis don't have the proper fitting in the US.

• 4 months later...

SW-MOTECH KOBRA Handguards For Yamaha FZ-07 '14-'16, FZ-09 '14-'16, XT1200Z Super Tenere '14-'15 & XJR1300 '15
Bought mine about two weeks ago...  Super fast to install.  Took about 20 minutes.

Photo%20Oct%2013%205%2058%2041%20PM_zpsfwsqvqdp.jpg
Photo%20Oct%2013%205%2058%2026%20PM_zpsz5wnpzjx.jpg

Hi @jon I know this is an old tread but would like some guidance, I just got the powermadd handguards, I was going to install them today, but I'm a bit confused about where to locate the install brackets, do you think you can share some pictures of where you attached the mounting brackets on the handlebar? your help will be really appreciated.

• 7 months later...
  • Premium Member

Any recent info from this thread? I'm searching around for led hand guards myself.

Peace..

-----
I.AM.
-----

-Burtacus

Archived