The MT-07 Forum

European colour tank panels?

vertigo

I'm just wondering if it's possible to get the coloured (specifically extreme yellow) tank panels/other body panels from the European MT07. Does anyone know if those parts come painted? I'm really interested in a set.

I've checked Yamaha Europe's parts catalogue but I'm not quite sure on the part number.

bmwpowere36m3

Since the US version has three separate part numbers (per panel) based on color, I would say yes.
Here you go: link  I think that's what your looking for, the color is called "reddish yellow cocktail"

I suppose then there are different part numbers for the graphics that go on the European yellow panels. I love how they look.

Now that I'm home and can spend more than a few minutes looking at this, it appears as though I need these parts:

1WS-24129-00-P5
COVER, SIDE 1

1WS-24139-00-P5
COVER, SIDE 2

1WS-28328-00
EMBLEM

1WS-2424A-00
GRAPHIC 7

1WS-2424B-00
GRAPHIC 8

1WS-2171A-00-P5
COVER, TOP

"Reddish Yellow Cocktail" as mentioned by bmwpowere36m3 is apparently the colour, though I don't see any red, so unless I'm missing something... On Yamaha Europe's site for 2015 it is referred to as Extreme Yellow, so I hope these parts are correct... Time to contact some UK Yamaha dealers, I suppose.

Now that I'm home and can spend more than a few minutes looking at this, it appears as though I need these parts: 
1WS-24129-00-P5
COVER, SIDE 1

1WS-24139-00-P5
COVER, SIDE 2

1WS-28328-00
EMBLEM

1WS-2424A-00
GRAPHIC 7

1WS-2424B-00
GRAPHIC 8

1WS-2171A-00-P5
COVER, TOP

"Reddish Yellow Cocktail" as mentioned by bmwpowere36m3 is apparently the colour, though I don't see any red, so unless I'm missing something... On Yamaha Europe's site for 2015 it is referred to as Extreme Yellow, so I hope these parts are correct... Time to contact some UK Yamaha dealers, I suppose.

If you find any dealers that ship to the U.S., please let us know. If I don't have to wait until yellow is available in the U.S., I won't.

Guest Ralph

The yellow does seem to have a slightly odd cast to it,
in the dealer's today so will try to get a pic that shows
the true color.

The yellow does seem to have a slightly odd cast to it, in the dealer's today so will try to get a pic that shows
the true color.

That'd be great! Are you in the UK?

Since the US version has three separate part numbers (per panel) based on color, I would say yes.Here you go: link  I think that's what your looking for, the color is called "reddish yellow cocktail"
I clicked the link and this is what it came up with:   

This access is invalid. (E.00011)

Any other links?

Beemer

Guest Ralph

They sold the Yellow one sorry.
I would not be surprised if the postage costs more than the panels.

Thanks anyway Ralph. You're almost surely right about the postage costs. Maybe a few cans of yellow Plastidip and just the decals are a better idea.

• 1 year later...
copamundial

Bumping an old thread. Curious if anyone ever found a way to get the yellow plastics / decals in US.

2015 FZ-07 White: Penske 8900E shock & spring, Spiegler Stainless brake lines, Woodcraft clip-ons, engine guards and frame sliders.

Archived