Sign in to follow this  
jvincilione

New Member - Metro Atlanta

jvincilione
Hello! I just drove my bike off the lot today. Took forever to find one!

Here is a pic. Any advice on mods, etc, is welcomed.

87SRjF5.jpg
  • Like 1

DFDFF
There's so much information on this forum that you really don't need advice. Just start looking around.

jvincilione
Already am looking around, thanks!

hippiebikerchick
Welcome jvincilione! Congratulations on finding one of these great bikes!

fz07fanboy
Congrats! you picked the fastest color. Plenty of Mods out there. Here is my gallery with a couple pics with some mods on it

http://fz07.org/thread/2389/fz07fanboys-gallery

Here is a list of MODS i've done to the bike

- PUIG dark smoke screen (Actually want to sell it)
- CREE LED headlight
- Fender eliminator with LED turn signals
- Front LED turnsignals with BLINKER GENIE - www.customled.com/products/blinker-genie
- SHOGUN frame sliders
- R&G rear axle sliders/spools - aviciouscycle.ca/Mainpages/productpage.aspx?productid=9076
- EVOTECH front fork sliders - www.motostarz.com/street/body-cosmetic/engine-covers-1/yamaha/fz-07-mt-07/evotech-performance-front-fork-sliders-spindle-bobbins-for-2014-2015-yamaha-fz-07-mt-07.html
- PUIG - belly pan - www.puigusa.com/tuning-bikes/yamaha-fz-07-2015/engine-spoilers/c171en/f1-r32-m6687/
- Powerbronze carbon fiber rear hugger - www.superbikestore.com/powerbronze_rear_hugger_-_yamaha_mt-07_14___fz-07_14.html
- Shorty black brake/clutch levers
- Akropovic carbon fiber full exhaust
- Dobeck EJK Fuel controller
- Evotech Performance radiator guard - www.motostarz.com/evotech-performance-radiator-guard-for-2014-2015-yamaha-fz-07-mt-07.html

I think i covered everything. =)
  • Like 1

Eastern Kayaker
Welcome!
  • Like 1

jvincilione
Congrats! you picked the fastest color. Plenty of Mods out there. Here is my gallery with a couple pics with some mods on it 
http://fz07.org/thread/2389/fz07fanboys-gallery

Here is a list of MODS i've done to the bike

- PUIG dark smoke screen (Actually want to sell it)
- CREE LED headlight
- Fender eliminator with LED turn signals
- Front LED turnsignals with BLINKER GENIE - www.customled.com/products/blinker-genie
- SHOGUN frame sliders
- R&G rear axle sliders/spools - aviciouscycle.ca/Mainpages/productpage.aspx?productid=9076
- EVOTECH front fork sliders - www.motostarz.com/street/body-cosmetic/engine-covers-1/yamaha/fz-07-mt-07/evotech-performance-front-fork-sliders-spindle-bobbins-for-2014-2015-yamaha-fz-07-mt-07.html
- PUIG - belly pan - www.puigusa.com/tuning-bikes/yamaha-fz-07-2015/engine-spoilers/c171en/f1-r32-m6687/
- Powerbronze carbon fiber rear hugger - www.superbikestore.com/powerbronze_rear_hugger_-_yamaha_mt-07_14___fz-07_14.html
- Shorty black brake/clutch levers
- Akropovic carbon fiber full exhaust
- Dobeck EJK Fuel controller
- Evotech Performance radiator guard - www.motostarz.com/evotech-performance-radiator-guard-for-2014-2015-yamaha-fz-07-mt-07.html

I think i covered everything. =)
So, a friend of mine is trying to convince me to get a yoshimura exhaust. Sounds awesome, just not sure I want to spend the extra $$. Definitely getting a fender eliminator.

jetgirl
Hi. I'm glad you found one especially in that color. I love looking at mine. I'd get sliders and a radiator guard first to protect the bike.