Sign in to follow this  
motomachines

Hepco & Becker C-Bow for Soft Luggage

motomachines
Hepco & Becker's C-Bow system features a 'C' shaped mount, which allows for the fitment of either soft bags or leather bags. The C-Bow incorporates a locking mechanism to deter theft, keeping your valuables safe.

630.4537_1.jpg

Here's how it works:

The C-Bow system will have several unique mounting arms, which bolt onto predetermined mounting points on the FZ-07, for a customized fit. The mounting arms attach to the actual C-Bow, which holds the soft bags in place.

To attach any applicable bag, simply slide the plastic C-frame of the soft bag onto the C-Bow, and lock it up for a sturdy and safe connection!

640.610_1.jpg 640600sideviewsolo.jpglockopen.jpg

Allan
Hepco & Becker's C-Bow system features a 'C' shaped mount, which allows for the fitment of either soft bags or leather bags. The C-Bow incorporates a locking mechanism to deter theft, keeping your valuables safe. 
630.4537_1.jpg

Here's how it works:

The C-Bow system will have several unique mounting arms, which bolt onto predetermined mounting points on the FZ-07, for a customized fit. The mounting arms attach to the actual C-Bow, which holds the soft bags in place.

To attach any applicable bag, simply slide the plastic C-frame of the soft bag onto the C-Bow, and lock it up for a sturdy and safe connection!

640.610_1.jpg 640600sideviewsolo.jpglockopen.jpg

I'm seeing this now after doing a little digging. Do you have the install PDF by any chance so I can see how this attaches to the bottom of the bike? Other similar systems like this rely on the stock fender and I'm afraid that my fender eliminator will get in the way with this. I'll also probably be asking some questions in the Royster thread you have too. Thanks in advance!