Sign in to follow this  
fz07fanboy

Ride down Pacific Coast Hwy

fz07fanboy
My 19yr old daughter loves to make videos of her adventures. She a very outgoing person. More so then I ever was. She had been wanting me to take her for a ride so we went for a cruise down the Pacific Coast Hwy to world famous Neptunes Net from the first Fast & Furious. Its just a 2min snippet she created but I like it. Proud of my daughter for what she does.

• Like 9

hippiebikerchick
I LOVE this! She has a lot of talent and a cool dad! (I wish my dad had been cool like that) Does she want to ride her own bike?

fz07fanboy
She does want her own bike. I've had her around since she was 8. I use to have a little pocket bike that i would take her to a parking lot and let her ride. Since then i guess she's been hooked. Just like she likes to go to drag races with me at Pomona. I use to take her when she was not even a year old when i'd go just to take my car down the track. If she wants to ride then i will do what i can to help make that happen. May take a little bit since i just bought her a new car last november =)

motomeek
YES SELFIE STICKS FOR THE WIN!
  • Like 1

thestache
Wow that was nicely done, I didn't want that to end...very cool
  • Like 1

crazycracka501
So cool!

Eastern Kayaker
Well done!

prediddy
Good work on the video!

yamobethere
Great video!!

I wish more people put effort into editing their videos like this.
  • Like 1

jetgirl
She does want her own bike. I've had her around since she was 8. I use to have a little pocket bike that i would take her to a parking lot and let her ride. Since then i guess she's been hooked. Just like she likes to go to drag races with me at Pomona. I use to take her when she was not even a year old when i'd go just to take my car down the track. If she wants to ride then i will do what i can to help make that happen. May take a little bit since i just bought her a new car last november =)
What a nice dad you are. 
  • Like 1

rowdy
Wow! Very nice! The editing and sync with the music was really tight, and the shot selection was cool too. You better save up because she needs a bike and will probably want some more video production equipment. But consider it an investment! ;)

• Like 1

fz07fanboy
Thank you everyone for the positive comments. I'll have to share this with her.

raceblue
Nice video @fz07fanboy ! It's great to be able to spend some family time on a bike. I love the shots that show the blue wheels spinning along. I want to take my kids out on a ride when get bigger. Tell your daughter to keep making videos; The quality is very professional and the variety of shots make it interesting to watch.
  • Like 1