The MT-07 Forum

Ride down Pacific Coast Hwy

fz07fanboy

• Premium Member
fz07fanboy

My 19yr old daughter loves to make videos of her adventures. She a very outgoing person. More so then I ever was. She had been wanting me to take her for a ride so we went for a cruise down the Pacific Coast Hwy to world famous Neptunes Net from the first Fast & Furious. Its just a 2min snippet she created but I like it. Proud of my daughter for what she does.

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

I LOVE this! She has a lot of talent and a cool dad! (I wish my dad had been cool like that) Does she want to ride her own bike?

Illegitimi non carborundum

• Premium Member
fz07fanboy

She does want her own bike. I've had her around since she was 8. I use to have a little pocket bike that i would take her to a parking lot and let her ride. Since then i guess she's been hooked. Just like she likes to go to drag races with me at Pomona. I use to take her when she was not even a year old when i'd go just to take my car down the track. If she wants to ride then i will do what i can to help make that happen. May take a little bit since i just bought her a new car last november =)

• Premium Member

YES SELFIE STICKS FOR THE WIN!

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

• Premium Member
crazycracka501

So cool!

Make it stop!....Now make it go faster!

She does want her own bike. I've had her around since she was 8. I use to have a little pocket bike that i would take her to a parking lot and let her ride. Since then i guess she's been hooked. Just like she likes to go to drag races with me at Pomona. I use to take her when she was not even a year old when i'd go just to take my car down the track. If she wants to ride then i will do what i can to help make that happen. May take a little bit since i just bought her a new car last november =)
What a nice dad you are. 

• Premium Member

Wow! Very nice! The editing and sync with the music was really tight, and the shot selection was cool too. You better save up because she needs a bike and will probably want some more video production equipment. But consider it an investment! ;)

Why can't left turners see us?

• Premium Member
fz07fanboy

Thank you everyone for the positive comments. I'll have to share this with her.

Nice video @fz07fanboy ! It's great to be able to spend some family time on a bike. I love the shots that show the blue wheels spinning along. I want to take my kids out on a ride when get bigger. Tell your daughter to keep making videos; The quality is very professional and the variety of shots make it interesting to watch.

Archived