Sign in to follow this  
patrickc489

New Member From Vegas

patrickc489
[p align=left]I bought my first bike back in January 2015, I Decided on the FZ07 after I realized I couldn't afford the insurance of an R6. Couldn't be happier with my decision though! I bought the white version of the bike and couldn't stand it so I had the white painted gloss black. I also have PSA folding and adjustable levers, PCV, Green LED lights, R6 smoked front turn signals, LED rear turn signals with a fender eliminator (not a name brand, just bought a universal bracket from the dealer), and an akra carbon exhaust. [p align=left]
[p align=left]http://s1066.photobucket.com/user/patrick489patrick/media/20150510_210014_zpslu5d1sdc.jpg.html?filters[user]=143153122&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0[p align=left]
[p align=left]http://s1066.photobucket.com/user/patrick489patrick/media/20150414_101608_zps7vrlw6lq.jpg.html?filters[user]=143153122&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=1[p align=left]
[p align=left]I couldn't figure out how to upload photos so I put the link to photobucket with pictures of my bike.
  • Like 1

hippiebikerchick
Welcome patrickc489! Nice lookin' bike you got there! Thanks for joining.

snowdriftless
Welcome to the forum! Remember to vote for your favorite color and add yourself to the Map!

Eastern Kayaker
Nice!

tino206
Man, be careful with the underglow lighting..Cops could be picky about that stuff yet it's a safety deal for us bike riders

patrickc489
Man, be careful with the underglow lighting..Cops could be picky about that stuff yet it's a safety deal for us bike riders
I'm not worried about it, I have a switch under my seat so if they do stop me for it I can just switch them off.  

motomeek
Welcome! White didn't do it for ya? Haha. It's okay. My other black is all black, so I get it...

patrickc489
Welcome! White didn't do it for ya? Haha. It's okay. My other black is all black, so I get it...
No it didn't. And I didn't realize the red one came with a black frame otherwise I would have gotten that color :(