The MT-07 Forum

Ontario Canada rider

coolcat

Hello everyone,

I'm new to the forum and just recently purchased an FZ-07! I started on an '08 Ninja 250, was a perfect starter bike and also broke in a 2012 Yamaha R6 for a season. So far I am loving the FZ-07!

Anyway, I was referred here by a fellow rider that I had met on the road. His group of friends took me on a nice route that I have never taken before, which I thoroughly enjoyed. The other Member had a White FZ-07, with minor mods. I'd like to get in touch with you and your group again, and maybe I can stay for a burger next time.

I will upload some pics of my bike as I make changes, but I current have a stock charcoal grey FZ. I recently ordered a Givi A2118, and expected delivery is about 4 weeks. My next mods are brighter/smaller turn signals, as well as a fender eliminator.

Ride safe everybody!

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome coolcat! Glad you joined our little group!

Illegitimi non carborundum

Welcome! I have a friend attending Waterloo from July to Dec so I will be up that way a few times from the Philadelphia region. I will be asking the ON riders for some trip ideas.

• Premium Member
snowdriftless

Welcome to the forum!

P1: Vice? I have no vice, I'm as pure as the driven snow!
P2: Yeah but you've been drifting

All the gear all the time!

Hello coolcat. I started on an 04 Ninja 250 and the little Ninjas are perfect starter bikes but the FZ 07 is just better at almost everything. I love this bike!

• Global Moderator

Hey @coolcat, great to have you here. Welcome!

Hello everyone,  
I'm new to the forum and just recently purchased an FZ-07! I started on an '08 Ninja 250, was a perfect starter bike and also broke in a 2012 Yamaha R6 for a season. So far I am loving the FZ-07!

Anyway, I was referred here by a fellow rider that I had met on the road. His group of friends took me on a nice route that I have never taken before, which I thoroughly enjoyed. The other Member had a White FZ-07, with minor mods. I'd like to get in touch with you and your group again, and maybe I can stay for a burger next time.

I will upload some pics of my bike as I make changes, but I current have a stock charcoal grey FZ. I recently ordered a Givi A2118, and expected delivery is about 4 weeks. My next mods are brighter/smaller turn signals, as well as a fender eliminator.

Ride safe everybody!
Hey coolcat! That was me. Welcome to the forums. We will definitely let you know when we go on our next group ride, as well as let you know when I decide to go for a little back road fun as I recall you don't live that far from me. And you missed out on one hell of a meal man. I'm looking forward to seeing what mods you do to your bike.
Cheers.

Boom

• Global Moderator

If you go to our Member Map, you can actually see who is close to you. That is of course if all members drop a pin there ! ;)

• Premium Member

Hey coolcat I was born and raised in Burlington!

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome coolcat! I'm not too far from you. It would be great to meetup some time and go for a ride! Cheers!

Blueangel, that would be nice! I'm always down for a ride. I'm in Mississauga most days/evenings as well. I wonder if I've ever seen you out on the road, I work off of Hurontario.

Archived