Sign in to follow this  
coolcat

Ontario Canada rider

coolcat
Hello everyone,

I'm new to the forum and just recently purchased an FZ-07! I started on an '08 Ninja 250, was a perfect starter bike and also broke in a 2012 Yamaha R6 for a season. So far I am loving the FZ-07!

Anyway, I was referred here by a fellow rider that I had met on the road. His group of friends took me on a nice route that I have never taken before, which I thoroughly enjoyed. The other Member had a White FZ-07, with minor mods. I'd like to get in touch with you and your group again, and maybe I can stay for a burger next time.

I will upload some pics of my bike as I make changes, but I current have a stock charcoal grey FZ. I recently ordered a Givi A2118, and expected delivery is about 4 weeks. My next mods are brighter/smaller turn signals, as well as a fender eliminator.

Ride safe everybody!
  • Like 1

hippiebikerchick
Welcome coolcat! Glad you joined our little group!

Kwaipuak
Welcome! I have a friend attending Waterloo from July to Dec so I will be up that way a few times from the Philadelphia region. I will be asking the ON riders for some trip ideas.
  • Like 1

snowdriftless
Welcome to the forum!

jetgirl
Hello coolcat. I started on an 04 Ninja 250 and the little Ninjas are perfect starter bikes but the FZ 07 is just better at almost everything. I love this bike!

Eastern Kayaker
Welcome!

Guru
Hey @coolcat, great to have you here. Welcome!

coolcat
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

PECK
Hello everyone,  
I'm new to the forum and just recently purchased an FZ-07! I started on an '08 Ninja 250, was a perfect starter bike and also broke in a 2012 Yamaha R6 for a season. So far I am loving the FZ-07!

Anyway, I was referred here by a fellow rider that I had met on the road. His group of friends took me on a nice route that I have never taken before, which I thoroughly enjoyed. The other Member had a White FZ-07, with minor mods. I'd like to get in touch with you and your group again, and maybe I can stay for a burger next time.

I will upload some pics of my bike as I make changes, but I current have a stock charcoal grey FZ. I recently ordered a Givi A2118, and expected delivery is about 4 weeks. My next mods are brighter/smaller turn signals, as well as a fender eliminator.

Ride safe everybody!
Hey coolcat! That was me. Welcome to the forums. We will definitely let you know when we go on our next group ride, as well as let you know when I decide to go for a little back road fun as I recall you don't live that far from me. And you missed out on one hell of a meal man. I'm looking forward to seeing what mods you do to your bike.
Cheers.

Guru
If you go to our Member Map, you can actually see who is close to you. That is of course if all members drop a pin there ! ;)

vertigo
Hello fellow Southern Ontarioan!

Kipawa
Hey coolcat I was born and raised in Burlington!

blueangel
Welcome coolcat! I'm not too far from you. It would be great to meetup some time and go for a ride! Cheers!