Sign in to follow this  
motomachines

Ermax Undertail

motomachines
This is Ermax's take on a fender eliminator. Ermax's Undertails help eliminate the clutter near the fender for a cleaner, tidier look. The rear turn signals can be compacted, or changed out completely for Ermax's compact LED lights. The Undertail kit comes in factory matching color options, and comes with a license plate holder as well.

http://www.motomachines.com/Ermax-Undertail-for-Yamaha-FZ-07_p_5027.html

Color Options Available:
Unpainted - $175.93
White - $245.91
Red - $245.91
Race Blue - $245.91
Satin Gray - $245.91
Metallic Purple - $245.91
Metallic Gray - $245.91
Satin Black - $245.91
Extreme Yellow - $245.91
Matte White Metallic - $245.91

770219121.jpeg4Pj0EFj.png

*Please note that not all color options may be immediately available! Some colors require a special order, which may take 3-4 weeks.

Read more: http://fz07.org/thread/2568/ermax-seat-cover#ixzz3ZUYSe1Xe

raceblue
I think I want to order this soon. Are any discounts available?

motomachines
I think I want to order this soon. Are any discounts available?
Not at the moment, but I'll see what I can do for this forum. 

squintyeyes
Do these only work with the ermax license plate holder?| Can the undertail fit with a Yoshimura fender eliminator
  • Like 1

motomachines
Do these only work with the ermax license plate holder?| Can the undertail fit with a Yoshimura fender eliminator
Could you give me some dimensions of the Yoshimura fender eliminator? Specifically right where it would connect to the undertray. That way, I could measure the Ermax Undertail mount opening, and see it they'll fit together! 

rollagen
Hello I'm not using any type of fender eliminator if I purchased this under tail will there be a hole where the eliminator should go? Thanks

Akkati
I am going to order the UDT from Ermax soon. I have been coordinating with them thru emails for quite some time now and seem pretty satisfied with their responses.

These are the details I gathered that I would like to share with you all:-
1.> Does the UDT come with a License Plate kit?
Yes always. You can install any blinkers as per your wish.

2.> Does your price include shipping cost?
No, you’ll know the cost by placing your order on www.speedmax.biz

4.> Does the UDT kit come with installation instructions?
Yes always (it’s attached) and with a fitting kit too.

Other info:-
- Article N° 770253121 is for satin blue “race blu” (Yamaha color code: you must control the Yamaha color code of your bike to confirm it’s the correct matching color.)
- Delivery time from our factory to your office/house is about 3/5 working days
- As I already answer about shipping costs, to know the sum you will pay you can prepare your order online www.speedmax.biz and to contact your local Customs about Tax and Duty.
- Information about return policy are mentioned on www.speedmax.biz.

That's all, Hope this helps!

craigieboy
I maybe wrong but i highly doubt any other eliminator kit could be used with the Ermax under tray. The license plate holder that comes with the under tray attaches to the bike direclty, with the undertray slipping through that small slat you see just at the top of the my license plate , and then the undertray itself is held up with a 3 screws.

wthulc.jpg
  • Like 1

motomachines
Hello I'm not using any type of fender eliminator if I purchased this under tail will there be a hole where the eliminator should go? Thanks
The Undertail would come included with its own fender eliminator! 

forcefed86
The Undertail would come included with its own fender eliminator!
That very same pictured eliminator with the led turn signals? Do you we need resistors? Ill consider selling my yoshimura fender for this 

motomachines
The LED signals would be sold separately. Everything needed to install the lights would be included in the kit!

redharris
That is by far the slickest looking Fender eliminator I have seen! Great design.....

My only concern would be the painted underside taking a beating from road debris. It might not be so noticeable with the Dark colors (Black, Blue, Graphite) but I wonder the Red or White might look like after a thousand miles.

motomachines
Well, that is a good question, actually.

Ermax uses something along the lines of an enamel top coat paint, which is a very durable and long lasting finish, used in coating surfaces that are basically going to be subjected to continuous wear. This helps ensure that regardless of the paint color, the Undertail can take a beating and maintain it's appearance.

magicmikey
I have the ermax belly pan and I can assure you that the paint will not last hits from debris. I have the white/pearl with black version and I can see some tiny bits from impacts.
  • Like 2

motomachines
Hmm, when did you order the Belly Pan? Can you send me any pictures by chance?