Sign in to follow this  
wickedtwister

Gauging Interest: Selling my Custom rear LED turnsignals

wickedtwister
There has been a large interest in placing my LED turn signals for sale. You can see the original tread here.  Basically If i can get enough people interested in buying these I will become a Supporting Vendor and place these for sale.  In order for me to justify this I need 15 committed pre orders. The sales price will be $75 per pair shipped to anywhere USPS will deliver.  You will receive a true Plug and Play turn signal.

The instal is easy, Remove the rear side panels, remove 3 clips holding your factory fill panel in and instal this one, Route the wires to the Turn signal plug on the left side of the bike under the rear seat, disconnect and remove your old turn signal, and connect this one.  I will supply a factory style connector so no cutting of wiring will be necessary.  A LED compatible flasher relay will be needed or the turn signals will blink faster.

Once i get a commitment of 15 sets I will become a supporting vendor, ask for a $25 deposit (via Paypal) so i can cover some overhead cost, and begin production.  These will be a made to order part.  Once the parts are complete I will alert the member and they will ship within 2 business days from receiving the balance of the sales price.

I will offer Amber and Red lights in the standard all on/all off pattern.  See the Red lights below.

[video src=https://youtu.be/wqOfJ9IszqI]

• Like 7

Cruizin
Moderators, this post has my blessing.
  • Like 2

squintyeyes
Ill be in for a pair if they can be run in conjunction with a motodynamics light.
  • Like 2

motomeek
That's pretty awesome. I'm interested!!! Do you have any close up photos? The more I look at it, the more I NEED IT.
  • Like 1

motomeek
Haha. nevermind. I just saw that you posted these in another post before I joined!!!!! Can't believe I haven't seen it until now. YES. COUNT ME IN. for red.

photomoto
Totally in for Amber! 

howlinhoss
Yup thats awesome
  • Like 1

wickedtwister
More photos!  Looks like 4 so far.  Spread the word.

IMG_20150506_194706_zpskmwos9ff.jpg

20150506_192512_zpsyyhchlni.jpg

• Like 1

wickedtwister
Ill be in for a pair if they can be run in conjunction with a motodynamics light.
Yes! You will be able to cut and splice these in with Motodynamics light... or pick up a splitter from Motodynamics and just plug them up.  
  • Like 1

wickedtwister
Moderators, this post has my blessing.
Thanks Cruizin.  And thank you for your work on the Best Fz07 Fourm out there! 
  • Like 2

applekoolaid
I'm in for Amber as well
  • Like 1

aeisan
I'm in! Amber for me please.

Will it be possible to just pay the full $75 up front? I'd rather do that and take the risk than have to pay twice. Hopefully that will help with your overhead as well so maybe you can start sooner. :)
  • Like 2

motomeek
Am I missing out on the Amber? Someone tell me the difference! And I'm fine paying all at once too.
  • Like 1

photomoto
Am I missing out on the Amber? Someone tell me the difference! And I'm fine paying all at once too.
I'm simply getting amber because it's the standard color for a turn signal so it should be easily recognizable!  :D
  • Like 1

so1102
What popped into my head was Jeff Goldblum saying "One... ahh... looks red... and the other... ahh... doesn't"   O_o
  • Like 1