Sign in to follow this  
yamahaha

Wife covets my FZ07. I've had enough.

yamahaha
So I made her buy her own. She is hoping the dealership can locate a white one.

• Like 9

Cruizin
Cool! lol. Hay, do you need help updating your avatar pic? Lemme know if I can help..

tino206
nice!

yamahaha
Cool! lol. Hay, do you need help updating your avatar pic? Lemme know if I can help..
Thanks for the offer. Will take you up on it once I take some pics. I'm really lazy with photos. Don't mind snapping them but hate dealing with them after-the-fact.

motomeek
Hahaha, awesome. I've definitely thought about getting matching bikes with my wife, but she insists to be different.

• Like 1

snowdriftless
Thou shall not covet. I wish my wife envied any motorcycle and wanted to ride one. but alas she does not. You should tell her to make a profile on the forum.

so1102
Hahaha, awesome. I've definitely thought about getting matching bikes with my wife, but she insists to be different.  

different is good ;)

Cruizin
I dont want my wife to like anything about motorcycles. This is my hobby, I want it to myself!
  • Like 2

Guest cjwwd2
I wouldn't want my wife to have the same bike as me :/

hippiebikerchick
That's what I love about hubs riding his 09 and me riding my 07. Both are red and to the uneducated eye, they are the same. People who know bikes know they are very different. They have enough similarities and differences to make an impressive pair.

I'm glad your wife is getting one too.  8-)
  • Like 2

yamahaha
We've had the same bikes before. Always different colors. Its handy for me when it comes to parts and servicing.

I was trying to point her to the R3 but she wanted no part of it. The R3 is fairly situp but the pegs are set back for more crouch position. You can't argue with the comfy riding position of the 07.

I had earlier thought of getting the 09 but I'm trying to downsize and the laws here are just too restrictive on speeding. 40 kms over the speed limit is automatic impound and a myriad of fines and costs. I sold a hayabusa twenty months(18 days ... 8 hours ...lol) ago for this reason.

pantheraleo
I dont want my wife to like anything about motorcycles. This is my hobby, I want it to myself!
Interesting....

My girlfriend rides. I'm not sure I could date a girl who doesn't....
  • Like 1

yamahaha
That's what I love about hubs riding his 09 and me riding my 07. Both are red and to the uneducated eye, they are the same. People who know bikes know they are very different. They have enough similarities and differences to make an impressive pair. 
I'm glad your wife is getting one too.  8-)
 Red 07 and 09. Sweet! Yes, awesome pair of bikes for sure. You guys must have a blast on those. 
  • Like 1

howworkclutch
My gal hasn't said so, but I get the feeling she's considering trading her ducati for an fz07. She really likes mine.

phicurious86
61939673.jpg

• Like 2