Sign in to follow this  
Rudolpho

Ermax Bellypan

Rudolpho
Has anyone else gotten and installed the #Ermax bellypan? I received mine yesterday and tried installing it but it doesn't fit at all with my stock exhaust so I'm waiting till two bros sends me the right headers so that I can see if it fits with their exhaust. Not to mention Ermax instructions are terrible. They basically have a picture of the bike and it has like 2 steps and the summary of those two steps is basically just saying "put it on".

effzee07
if it's anything like the power bronze belly pan, good luck lol. the instructions sucked, and the brackets went on exact opposite as they "instructed" you to do it.

phicurious86
What color option did you get? I was thinking of getting it unpainted and seeing what a local shop would charge to pain it white and black.
  • Like 1

Rudolpho
I got unpainted. It's s nice matte black and matches my liquid graphite pretty well

SkH
So... did you ever get it on?  I looked at your gallery, I saw you got the exhaust on, but no belly pan.  I did see the ermax radiator fairing though.

fz07nc
I'm struggling with the Ermax installation instructions as well. I reached out to MotoMachines for help. If I figure it out, I'll write-up a clear DIY for this.

Simbadc650
I got the powerbronz. Instructions pretty straight forward. Easy peasy

go4geoff
Hows the quality of product for the powerbronze? Do the holes and tabs line up properly? Or are you gonna have to stretch and pull to fit it in place proper? I'm considering a carbon fiber belly pan from either powerbronze or pyramid plastics. Most important thing to me is fitment and quality.

vitaltears
I have one with the stock exhaust, and it fit perfectly.

vitaltears
I have one with the stock exhaust, and it fit perfect
vIVlA54.jpg 

MH9Pspc.jpg

Motorboat McGoat
It was a pain to install, but looks reaaaaally good. I got the black/white one. Easy to take one side off when doing oil changes.

Beemer
[attachment id=1609" thumbnail="1] saw your call for help and will assist. I will have an instructional video up before the end of the day.
  • Like 1

Beemer
This is my first instructional video and I rushed it so please forgive the overall crappiness of it but it has to be better than the total sh*t instructions that came with it. I hope it helps someone.

[video src=https://youtu.be/q52F4f1jFro]
  • Like 6