mericc

stunt/ race/ cruise cage *updated* 11/1/2018

mericc
Would you guys be interested in having one made for an fz07? I remember seeing a thread regarding about this, i think it was with the yamaha stunt mt07? Anyways i just got a response from a popular stunt cage manufacturer and will be dropping my bike off for them to fabricate 2-3 different cage set ups, ill keep you guys updated on this, but just wanted to see how many would be interested so i can see if they could be a vendor for us on the boards so we can get a discount =) when it goes full production

Mericc

11/1/2018 1 year later!!! lololol (Full Cage w/ Sub Cage...compatible with oem lower cowl)

so finally the cage is complete...i know there's other companies already and i think we also have one on the site thats a vendor? Anyways this is Impaktech's take on a crash/ stunt cage for an fz07, after hearing criticism from other fellow fz/mt 07 riders due to other cages not being able to give riders leg room and such, they were able to solve the problem. Heres some pictures and ill update more info when its 100% done.

14947780_10154034257983806_4973441133068592547_n.jpg?oh=565d8559052cff884a30ba702a8263c4&oe=58D4F298
14915248_10154034258008806_5806289284183148176_n.jpg?oh=915f747909e130ea4dbe586905c12acb&oe=58D4A510
14611086_10154034258063806_4969819926012551767_n.jpg?oh=3224bb0fd96f34d2cae126aa8b47e84f&oe=589D9AD4
14915426_10154034258143806_3980064136673214328_n.jpg?oh=ffbcba4da178e165c9a79c105ab7383e&oe=58A4E728

• Like 4

Allan
I would be interested as well..

rewplayff
I could possibly be interested if its like the half cage thing on the mt07 cage.

mericc
Yeah i think itll resemble the mt07 cage? Or based off of it...ill keep you guys posted

qjohnson
I would definitely be interested in one. The more protection the better! Lol.

Allan
Would you guys be interested in having one made for an fz07? I remember seeing a thread regarding about this, i think it was with the yamaha stunt mt07? Anyways i just got a response from a popular stunt cage manufacturer and will be dropping my bike off for them to fabricate 2-3 different cage set ups, ill keep you guys updated on this, but just wanted to see how many would be interested so i can see if they could be a vendor for us on the boards so we can get a discount =) when it goes full production 
Mericc
Any update on this?

mericc
Mericc
Any update on this?

Yeah, sadly... the owner is having me wait a bit due to them having so many different projects, he said hell be ready to take my bike in a few weeks, but yeah im dyin to drop this bike off, as soon as its dropped off ill make another update, promise!

reckless
I'm keeping an eye on this as well.

avanti
For us "unwashed" what are you talking about, please? Any pix? Thanks.

Thanks for the pic, mericc.

DFDFF
This interests me. Update?

mericc
Waiting on impaktek, son, the owner has been extremely busy these past few weeks, he just got ahold of me today actually to let me know soon lol

At the mean time, i might order the moto cage bar that yamaha sells over in europe and have a buddy of mine replicate it on his cnc machine lol

mericc
For us "unwashed" what are you talking about, please? Any pix? Thanks.

http://i.imgur.com/OdbFn.jpg

its like a big frame slider, but it protects the engine more.

djdiddles
I would love a cage!

mericc
Okay, so this is taking a bit longer than expected, both shops ive made contacts with are extreamly busy, the owner of one shop just texted me awhile ago saying "sorry for the delay but we should be ready to make a cage soon"

I will keep you guys updated as much as i can
  • Like 1

djdiddles
I got lucky and have my sister shipping me the Motocage frame from Europe.
  • Like 1