The MT-07 Forum

Photoshop: Z1000 Mirrors on FZ-07

vodapas

Hello,

Any Photoshop gurus out there who could give me an assist?  I, like many forum members, am not a big fan of the OEM mirrors on my FZ-07.  But, I'm also not a fan of the bar end mirrors on the FZ-07.  (No offense, just not my cup of tea.)  So, I've been looking for aftermarket options, but I have found few designs I like and the ones I've found are cheap plastic ones that I know I won't be happy with.  So, I started trying to think of what naked bikes/street fighters I like the mirrors on and the current (2014+) Kawasaki Z1000 immediately popped to mind.  (Weird I know as the mirrors and the bikes look in general are quite often criticized.  What can I say, I have unique taste!) 

So anyhow, if anyone could gen me up a quicky Photoshop job of those mirrors on an FZ-07 I'd really appreciate it.  It doesn't have to be fancy.  Just something to give me an idea and who knows, maybe some other forum members will think it's a good look too.

Oh and yes I know the mirrors won't be plug and play in real life because of the left-hand threaded side.  But, that's what universal adapters are for.

Thanks!

Archived