The MT-07 Forum

DPM Front Screen and Rear Hugger

mericc

Hey whats up 07 fam!

First and foremost...Big Big shout out to pgeldz for selling me the parts, amazing transaction and way fast shipping too, so kudos to him!!!  :D

Anyways heres some pics of the DPM parts installed, installation was pretty straight forward, i can see why pgeldz had to use some spacers for the front cowl since this was meant for the mt-07 to sit flush with the turn signals, so since it was mounted on an fz07 it left a little spacing between the cowl and signals. The rear hugger had to be bolted on top the original rear hugger with 4 screws, 3 of em had to have holes drilled for the rear hugger while the 4th screw actually went were the rear brake line was. So far, i love it haha, only put about 70miles or so on em, and the rear has kept my undertail pretty clean and the front has save me from some bugs haha. Well ride safe, ill add pgeldz review on the DPM also: [url=]http://fz07.org/thread/1466/new-windscreen-rear-hugger?page=4[/url]

-sorry if the pics are too big  :-/

15%2B-%2B1
15%2B-%2B415%2B-%2B115%2B-%2B215%2B-%2B5

2015 Pearl White FZ-07
"such a torky lil guy"

• Premium Member

Looks awesome man! Thanks for the kudos. It was a pleasure doing business with you Sir...well done!

:)

- Paulie

• Premium Member
crazycracka501

My favorite looking windscreen yet. Nice....just nice.

Make it stop!....Now make it go faster!

• Premium Member
ch3rryghost

Bike looks awesome! I would have snagged that windscreen myself if I knew it was for sale--super jealous but looks great. :)

Wish they sold a version w/o the engraved logo. Oh well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Premium Member
crazycracka501

Really nice stuff, I think the cowl matches the bike's lines best of anything else out there, but everything is pretty pricy in that site. May be worth it in the long run, but my wallet hurts just looking at the site.

Make it stop!....Now make it go faster!

Nice looking products. Really dig the hugger. very nice how much? (in borat voice)

RRokay Raggie

• 2 weeks later...

I have "purchased" both of these (I love the way they look) Unfortunately dealing with them has been a nightmare. I have wired them money for the parts and no one responds. No one speaks English there and they depend on google translate to translate emails. I hope they send my parts but I'm not going to hold my breath. 450 bucks down the drain! Not happy. Buyer beware.

• Premium Member
I have "purchased" both of these (I love the way they look) Unfortunately dealing with them has been a nightmare. I have wired them money for the parts and no one responds. No one speaks English there and they depend on google translate to translate emails. I hope they send my parts but I'm not going to hold my breath. 450 bucks down the drain! Not happy. Buyer beware.
I'm sorry you had a bad experience with them.  Seems like my transaction went much smoother.  Sent an e-mail, they responded within 24 hours.  Placed order, received 5 days later. 
Maybe the wired money transaction is the hold up?

Hope the parts arrive soon...

- Paulie

Nice looking products. Really dig the hugger. very nice how much? (in borat voice)

Well i actually bought it from another forum member, pgeldz, but on their site it looks like $500? Lol for both parts

2015 Pearl White FZ-07
"such a torky lil guy"

Oh man, that totally sucks, well hopefully your order goes through and you get it soon, ive been contemplating if i should find someone to make a replica so its cheaper

2015 Pearl White FZ-07
"such a torky lil guy"

Ya so I just recieved notice of shipment! Yay!

But I placed the order in early March and they said they were manufacturing the parts. Then i took me a week to sort out the payment but their response time were very slow. Days have gone by before they verified payment. So 6 weeks from order to arrival. I think they're worth the wait and effort. The parts look great.

I'm sorry you had a bad experience with them.  Seems like my transaction went much smoother.  Sent an e-mail, they responded within 24 hours.  Placed order, received 5 days later. 
Maybe the wired money transaction is the hold up?

Hope the parts arrive soon...

- Paulie

Well i actually bought it from another forum member, pgeldz, but on their site it looks like $500? Lol for both parts
Zoinks Scoob! 

RRokay Raggie

Archived