Sign in to follow this  
SouthernSpeed

Watsen Design front led turn signals

SouthernSpeed

Hey FZ owners, ordered these Watsen Design signals back in January and looks like they are finally going to arrive today!  I have ordered front signals from them before, In my opinion they offer the best by far flush front signals for any full faring sport bike, they angle the led to shine to the front and the side, and the super tiny led is super bright.  They also use the factory paint for each specific bike for the signals so the match in color is perfect.  Anyway they worked great on my CBR and R6 and looked super clean so when I saw they made some for the FZ-09 I figured they would fit the FZ-07 also same front headlight support piece on both bikes.  They are a small Canadian company and I guess they have gotten so busy lately that they are only taking orders every few months now.  In my opinion they are worth the wait and the price, although it is a little cheaper because it is listed in Canadian dollars I think with shipping included they were $105.  They will not work as running lights because they get to hot for continuous use, but will be very bright blinkers.  Here is the pic from the site, I am hoping to slap them on today and I will post some pics of them installed.  Just wanted to share and get some feedback on what others thought.

http://www.watsendesign.com/Gallery/Gallery.htm

mjh937
Those look really good. I am looking forward to seeing photos when yours are installed. What are your plans for the rear?

ch3rryghost
wow. that looks super clean, especially on the Triumph! Looking forward to pictures.

mjh937
That Triumph in the Gulf Oil colors looks fantastic.

SouthernSpeed
Those look really good. I am looking forward to seeing photos when yours are installed. What are your plans for the rear?
  Yea they have not showed up yet, still waiting on them to arrive.  I have just installed the moto dynamic tail light in the rear and cut up the factory fender to make a license plate bracket. need to wire up a tag light when i put those blinkers on.  It should look pretty cleaned up when its all done. Hope it arrives soon 

partysub
I ordered the same ones and am also waiting. Mine have been stuck in customs since the 7th. I emailed the company and they told me some of the shipments were being held in customs for 3 weeks So if your tracking ends in Chicago be prepared to wait.

SouthernSpeed
Yea my package got held up in Chicago for about 10 days, but i just got them in the mail yesterday !!! Got them installed last night, I will post a video when it stops raining here. I have some pictures on my phone I can share.
  • Like 1

snowdriftless
I'm not really a fan of minimal "flush mount" turn signals. I think that maximum visibility should be the first priority for any turn signal upgrade.

SouthernSpeed
I'm not really a fan of minimal "flush mount" turn signals. I think that maximum visibility should be the first priority for any turn signal upgrade.
 You should see how bright these are.  These are top quality, the led's are amplified and they are angled so they flash forward and not to the side.  When I am riding they are so bright I can see them flashing off the road during the day. 

SouthernSpeed
E2gFKsS.jpg

clv12Wu.jpg

BMocaiQ.jpg

• Like 2

partysub
Very nice. Mine are finally in route so hopefully soon. They look just as awesome on your bike as I was hoping. How easy was it to install them?

hobbs
They definitely look nice.

My pumpkins are somehow growing dear to me, but I do like this option.
  • Like 1

mericc
Can you do a video if you have the time Please, thanks and awesome lights