cborcafz07

Daytona Bike Week is on!

cborcafz07
Who is going? I'll be heading over there tomorrow provided it doesn't downpour. Would be cool to meet some peeps from the board. 

Geteup
Ill be there, probably around 11!

spaceteach
I went up Tuesday (March 10) and did a demo ride on the FZ-07 FZ-09, and Suzuki GSX-s750. Got home and went to my local dealer, dropped my old bike (Honda NC700X) off for them to sell on consignment, and talked to them about getting one of the new Yamahas. Went back to Daytona yesterday (12 March) and rode the FJ-09, FZ09, and FZ-07 back to back. I didn't think the FJ was as much fun as the FZ bikes so I'm sitting here now trying to decide between the FZ-07 and FZ-09.

cborcafz07
I went up Tuesday (March 10) and did a demo ride on the FZ-07 FZ-09, and Suzuki GSX-s750. Got home and went to my local dealer, dropped my old bike (Honda NC700X) off for them to sell on consignment, and talked to them about getting one of the new Yamahas. Went back to Daytona yesterday (12 March) and rode the FJ-09, FZ09, and FZ-07 back to back. I didn't think the FJ was as much fun as the FZ bikes so I'm sitting here now trying to decide between the FZ-07 and FZ-09.
Damnit! Didn't know they were doing demo rides! I have yet to ride an 09 yet, but I can say that I love my 07 more and more. She's so light and agile and easy to maneuver. She also sounds soooo nice with the M4 exhaust when you're revving her up.