The MT-07 Forum

Hypermotard 821

w1ngzer0

• Global Moderator

That muffler is massive. It is the only part of the bike that does not look fantastic. Do you have photos or links to the exhausts you are thinking of? I am always happy to give my opinion, and I have a money back guarantee :).

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keep this in mind, the sc high mount has the lowest sound, the CRT is at around 110 decibels, and the Arrow is right in the middle.

• Premium Member

That SC looks the best IMHO. Also, I'm not a fan of loudest, just best sounding.

Why can't left turners see us?

• Premium Member

No, actually the low mount. I know it doesn't look as typical "moto" though.

• Global Moderator

My ranking is SC low mount, SC high mount then Arrow. They all look good though, much better than the stock one.

cool bike man, congratulations! Nice suspension setup, nice brakes. That engine is a gem too.
The CRT exhaust looks best, as it is closely related to what they do for their MotoGP teams. Not motard style, but that's subjective, I guess.

• Premium Member
Rowdy, the low mount is the loudest actually.
dooh! I change my vote then. :) 

The reason why I'm not pulling the trigger on the high mount is because I want to keep the stock tail (don't know why) and don't want to melt the turn signals. The only thing left after the exhaust are the frame sliders and I'm done. Bike is almost perfect the way it is IMHO.

Alright, settled on SC Project High Mount. Now the finish, all carbon, titanium w/ carbon endcap or textured black w/ carbon endcap. Ideas?

• Premium Member

I think all carbon would look the best (and probably be the lightest). I love anything Titanium, but I just don't think it would go with the black motif. ;)

Archived