The MT-07 Forum

Create your free album in Gallery

Cruizin

The only album title can be " yourusername's album"  please dont try and name it anything else. 

Albums can and probably some will be deleted. :)  

Premium Members have unlimited (to a point) lol storage. 

Reg members can have like 30 images. 

New members need to get to 25 posts on the forum before accessing Gallery. 

Go create your album, name it after your username.  " username's  album "

• Premium Member

Bash me if it's just the coffee not kicking in..

Would this be a new topic that we would be able to go and view multiple members. Or would you have to go the individuals profile to view their gallery?

1 hour ago, JayMT07 said:

Same max pic upload size (2.93mb)?

No, thats large on a paid hosting plan.   The old forum, we put our pics on good faith free pic hosting websites, then all those photobucket pics disappeared on forums all over the world, all at once and we forum owners learned a lesson. 

Free pic hosting websites can pull that switch whenever they want, and we don't want to lose pics ever again. 

So now I personally have to pay for our pic hosting. But as long as I do, all of our pics are safe on our server. But I gotta pay. 

We as a group post shet tons of pics, its a bike forum. 

I cant allow everyone to post 3 mb pics.  Pics look fine at 1.5 mb or even less. Just resize your pics, it's free and easy on mac or pc or even smartphones to resize pics. 

Or, go premium and help pay for your pics and everything else if you can. Unlike Facebook, any free pic hosting website, your pics are safe here and so is your data, location, personal info, because we run really tight servers. 

How much is that worth to you? 

wow, are you guys not seeng the word "gallery" at top of the forum? 

How come nobody is creating their albums, it displays your photo settings for ea image uploaded , has lots of free cool features. 

I spent some $$ on this so please @ least pick a few of your best bike pics and make your album. 

• Global Moderator

I am not seeing a way to create an album.  Maybe it does not like iOS. 

Archived