The MT-07 Forum

Stock Handlebar Specs?

bornagainbiker

• Premium Member
bornagainbiker

Just wondering if anyone knows the rise, pullback and width of the stock FZ-07 handlebars?  I would like to replace my bars with ones that have just a bit more rise and pullback than stock.  The stock bars are very close, but just a bit too much of a reach for my riding style. 

I have rotated the bars toward me as much as tank clearance allows and found that position better, but still not quite right.  I would like to make only a small change from stock, so that the original cables may still be long enough.

Thanks in advance for any help you good people can offer.

Give Respect To Get Respect   https://jeff-galbraith.pixels.com/

21 hours ago, bornagainbiker said:

Just wondering if anyone knows the rise, pullback and width of the stock FZ-07 handlebars?  I would like to replace my bars with ones that have just a bit more rise and pullback than stock.  The stock bars are very close, but just a bit too much of a reach for my riding style. 

I have rotated the bars toward me as much as tank clearance allows and found that position better, but still not quite right.  I would like to make only a small change from stock, so that the original cables may still be long enough.

Thanks in advance for any help you good people can offer.

How tall are you? Cos im 165cm and leaning towards a more forward bar

• Premium Member
bornagainbiker
49 minutes ago, sen07 said:

How tall are you? Cos im 165cm and leaning towards a more forward bar

I am about 176cm, but have a short torso and prefer an upright riding posture.

Give Respect To Get Respect   https://jeff-galbraith.pixels.com/

Archived